Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 To the rescue again and again
02-23-2010, 02:20 PM
I did the To the rescue mission, where you had to rescue the USS Kirk. When i finished the miss returned to warp space but the mission wasn't recognice as complete... that's part of the problem, my primary problem is that the mission that the Kirk sends me (rescue the hibrid liutenant in the past) was complete a few days ago... without doing the kirk rescue part first. Bug? Mistake? I have been searching on the forums but no luck...

Any suggestions?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 12:52 AM
not so fast replying please :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 01:17 AM
It you've -put in a ticket to a GM, he/she will most likely tell you to go back to sector space, drop the mission and pick it up again, stating that this should let you hand it in. Don't do it! You will end up having to start the mission from the start. I'd suggest just redoing it from where it's telling you to (if that makes any sense). That is what I was told and it turned out the GM was wrong and I lost 4 hours of game on 2 episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yezar View Post
It you've -put in a ticket to a GM, he/she will most likely tell you to go back to sector space, drop the mission and pick it up again, stating that this should let you hand it in. Don't do it! You will end up having to start the mission from the start. I'd suggest just redoing it from where it's telling you to (if that makes any sense). That is what I was told and it turned out the GM was wrong and I lost 4 hours of game on 2 episodes.
Problem is i've get to the past and back, the mission was issued by the admiral first. Then , after rescuing and finishig this mission (mission complete, acomplished, erase from my mission journal) the captain of the Kirk sends me to rescue her... but i can not complete the mission because... i don't have the mission to rescue her.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 08:37 AM
The mission is bugged. I had to rescue Mira Paris twice. Dev's please, i obtained the mission to rescue in the past Mira Paris or i could get to it when i went to do City at the edge of forever. One of two, or admiral Quinn send me one time and the captain on the Kirk again or i could do a mission before obtaining it... Someone check that pliz.