Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Dear Starfleet:

Please include as standard equipment for all pretty female captains the following:

Short Skirts

Plunging necklines

2 Bat'Leths for dual wielding

Apparently this will enamour the klingons. they will be so enraptured by sexy human women showing cleavage and superior prowess with their own bat'leths that the war will end immediately. Expect a message from Lurcita from the house of whoever to send you a message of gratitude and offering full klingon subjugation if the above mentioned conditions are met. Section 31 looks forward to ending the War with the klingons, so we have more resources with which to beat up a worthy opponent like the Romulans with.

Sincerely
me

Lt. Commander
# 22
02-24-2010, 01:58 PM
How do you know I didn't take my bat'leth from the cold dead body of a Klingon warrior I slew in combat? :p

Although if you offered me a Katana or something suitably more traditionally blade-like I might consent to just hang the bat'leth in my ready room as a trophy.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-24-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliedelta View Post
Dear Starfleet:

Please include as standard equipment for all pretty female captains the following:

Short Skirts

Plunging necklines

2 Bat'Leths for dual wielding

Apparently this will enamour the klingons. they will be so enraptured by sexy human women showing cleavage and superior prowess with their own bat'leths that the war will end immediately. Expect a message from Lurcita from the house of whoever to send you a message of gratitude and offering full klingon subjugation if the above mentioned conditions are met. Section 31 looks forward to ending the War with the klingons, so we have more resources with which to beat up a worthy opponent like the Romulans with.

Sincerely
me

I endorse this message, especially if it applies to Ravenstein.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-24-2010, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
How do you know I didn't take my bat'leth from the cold dead body of a Klingon warrior I slew in combat? :p

Although if you offered me a Katana or something suitably more traditionally blade-like I might consent to just hang the bat'leth in my ready room as a trophy.
Ooh! Yes! I think all Starfleet officers should have the ability to wield that Katana thing that the new movie Sulu had...
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
Ooh! Yes! I think all Starfleet officers should have the ability to wield that Katana thing that the new movie Sulu had...
But it absolutely MUST do the whole unfolding bit when you draw it!
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-24-2010, 02:32 PM
Quote:
But it absolutely MUST do the whole unfolding bit when you draw it!
We need to start a petition now...
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-24-2010, 02:53 PM
To Lurcita of the House Kleri

"May your D'k tahg chip and shatter, petaQ."

Captain Arwynn Alexandra Davion
USS Osiris
Quantum Coalition.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
I got mine from the hot crispy body of a Klingon I laughingly incenerated at 500 yards.

Yup, I got no honor, but then again I GOT HIS Bat'leth. Besides, he could hurt people with that thing, I did it simply to enforce Federation safety regulations.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwheel
I got mine from the hot crispy body of a Klingon I laughingly incenerated at 500 yards.

Yup, I got no honor, but then again I GOT HIS Bat'leth. Besides, he could hurt people with that thing, I did it simply to enforce Federation safety regulations.
My Fed character bought his for $3.99, plus tax, off the Exchange !! :p
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-24-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold-Rush View Post
My Fed character bought his for $3.99, plus tax, off the Exchange !! :p
I thought only energy credits worked at the exchange. :p