Lt. Commander
# 1 item glitch
02-24-2010, 08:14 AM
wanted to report a glitch that comes when you have a drop-item/scan-item window is open and you try to replicated extra space for you inventory... after making room and closing the replicator so i can hit take all, the item container disappears. it doesn't happen like this all the time but it is so annoying when it does.i sure hope they fix this.

happens about 50 - 70 percent of the time
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Not to be rude but this thread should have been posted in the PC & Technical Issues part of the forums.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 12:51 PM
ummm no, he has it in the right place, the section is general gameplay and says feedback.. so i think he is ok... not like there isnt another 1k threads making complaints in this category and all others as well...

On the original topic though i had a item glitch last night as well... was looking through my available missions and was looking at the mission past imperfect and at the rewards quinn was offering... one was a rare , efficient engine with all sorts of power ups... valued at 37,000+..

I did the mission and collected my reward and went to install it and noticed it had gave me some crap hyper engine (lesser than what i already had installed to begin with) and was valued at 8,000... I was peeved

I submitted a ticket and asked that it be awarded to me.... few hours later while putting stuff on the exchange i noticed i had another engine... it was the missing engine... whether this was lag/glitch or the dev's just giving me the engine in question i dont know... but it was nice so i had two engines i sold and kept the 37,000 one which is sweet for my current level