Lt. Commander
# 1 Dear cryptic studios
02-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Like the Erlking in Goethe's famous poem, the maleficence of Cryptic's stratagems can sometimes be imperceptible. The purpose of this letter is therefore to expose the impolitic nature of Cryptic's musings and let you draw your own conclusions about Cryptic's motives. But first, I'm going to jump ahead a bit and talk in general terms about how Cryptic must be suffering from some severe mental strabismus to think that at birth every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. Then, I'll back up and fill in some of the details. Okay, so to start with the general stuff, if the people generally are relying on false information sown by balmy, snooty oafs, then correcting that situation becomes a priority for the defense of our nation. This is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about Cryptic's abominable behavior but about the way that Cryptic's belief is that it should be free to rule with an iron fist. Hey, Cryptic! Satan just called; he wants his worldview back.

The tricks that Cryptic's cultists are so proud of are woefully thrasonical, to put it mildly. There are lots of weepy, wimpy flower children out there who are always whining that I'm being too harsh in my criticisms of Cryptic. I wish such people would wake up and realize that Cryptic's attempts to bring about a wonderland of Comstockism are much worse than mere absolutism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation.

Cryptic has, on a number of occasions, expressed a desire to insist that our society be infested with ageism, fetishism, misoneism, and an impressive swarm of other "isms". On all of these occasions I submitted to the advice of my friends, who assured me that I can no longer get very excited about any revelation of its hypocrisy or crookedness. It's what I've come to expect by now. If we are going to speak objectively about Cryptic's rodomontades, we must understand that Cryptic used to maintain that public opinion is a reliable indicator of what's true and what isn't. When it realized that no one was falling for that claptrap, it quickly changed its tune to say that there should be publicly financed centers of hedonism. Cryptic is indeed a blockish liar, and shame on anyone who believes it. The pragmatist position is that Cryptic's metanarratives have very little thought behind them and are neither interesting nor amusing. This position, in large part, parallels civil libertarianism but with particular emphasis on the fact that Cryptic makes it sound like everyone and everything discriminates against it—including the writing on the bathroom stalls. That's the rankest sort of pretense I've ever heard. The reality is that Cryptic keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that individual worth is defined by race, ethnicity, religion, or national origin. The purpose of this deception may be to promote, foster, and institute particularism. Or maybe the purpose is to twist the truth. Oh what a tangled web Cryptic weaves when first it practices to deceive.

Cryptic keeps saying that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point. Isn't that claim getting a little shopworn? I mean, there is only one way to stop it from breaking down our communities. We must make out of fools, wise people; out of fanatics, men of sense; out of idlers, workers; out of featherbrained, huffy half-wits, people who are willing to confront and reject all manifestations of Bulverism. Then together we can operate on today's real—not tomorrow's ideal—political terrain. Together we can show the world that a great many of us don't want Cryptic to force people to act in ways far removed from the natural patterns of human behavior. Still, we feel a prodigious societal pressure to smile, to be nice, and not to object to its antihumanist smear tactics.

Moving on, the biggest supporters of Cryptic's meddlesome modes of thought are insane pikers and the worst kinds of baleful, savage pests there are. A secondary class of ardent supporters consists of ladies of elastic virtue and cosmopolitan tendencies to whom such things afford a decent excuse for displaying their fascinations at their open windows. Lest you think that I'm talking out of my hat here, I should point out that I aver that the best way to overcome misunderstanding, prejudice, and hate is by means of reason, common sense, clear thinking, and goodwill. Cryptic, in contrast, believes that women are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape. The conclusion to draw from this conflict of views should be obvious: Cryptic's obloquies are based on a technique I'm sure you've heard of. It's called "lying". Let us postulate that the absurdity of Cryptic's perorations requires no further comment. In that case, Cryptic wants me to stop trying to convince the government to clamp down hard on its drug-induced ravings. Instead, it'd rather I recant all of the claims I've made in this letter. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily. In closing, Cryptic's love of interdenominationalism and clericalism gives a new, perverse dimension to the old adage, De gustibus non est disputandum.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 01:08 PM
Keep spergin' little buddy
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 01:09 PM
Random letter generator FAIL.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 01:11 PM
Nice try man.

Love the complaint generators,

/sigh

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 01:12 PM
I have put a lot of time and effort into this letter. I am srs bsns at all times, and my opinions about this game matter because I treat this game as if it were my life as I play an average of 120 hours/week or more.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 01:13 PM
I don't know the number of people who will read these words or what number will hear and heed my message. Regardless, it is imperative that as many people as possible learn that Gungin Garbonzo's speeches leave the impression of an army of pompous phrases moving over the landscape in search of an idea. To plunge right into it, Gungin has no fixed ethical principles. Yes, I could add that his faithfuls are profoundly influenced by what he says and does, but I wanted to keep my message simple and direct. I didn't want to distract you from the main thrust of my message, which is that it's astonishing that Gungin has been able for so long to get away with destroying our moral fiber. I can't think of anything that better illustrates the failure of our justice system to deal with such unconscionable reprobates. One of his satraps once said, "The sun rises just for Gungin." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that Gungin occasionally writes letters accusing me and my friends of being the most neurotic fence-sitters I've ever seen. These letters are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which Gungin habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that if his animadversions were intended as a joke, he forgot to include the punchline.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, but if Gungin continues to shank the working class in the back to keep the cash spigots flowing, I will really be obliged to do something about him. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations. Let me give you an important hint: When trying to understand what he is up to, look at what he is doing and what he has done. Don't let yourself be distracted by the patter and the hand-waving; keep your eye on the shell that has the pea under it. And focus your mind on the fact that you may be wondering why misinformed underachievers latch onto his refrains. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why Gungin wants to damn this nation and this world to Hell. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis.

Particularly telling is the way that Gungin argues that I am logorrheic for wanting to do something about the continuing—make that the escalating—effort on his part to make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago. What do you think of this: He has the brains of a house plant? One can usually be pretty sure when he's lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Gungin claims that he is a spokesman for God, there's no room for ambiguity: he's lying. Finally, whatever your thoughts or feelings about Gungin Garbonzo are, I urge you to help me cast a ray of light on his perverted reports.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilosoldier
I don't know the number of people who will read these words or what number will hear and heed my message. Regardless, it is imperative that as many people as possible learn that Gungin Garbonzo's speeches leave the impression of an army of pompous phrases moving over the landscape in search of an idea. To plunge right into it, Gungin has no fixed ethical principles. Yes, I could add that his faithfuls are profoundly influenced by what he says and does, but I wanted to keep my message simple and direct. I didn't want to distract you from the main thrust of my message, which is that it's astonishing that Gungin has been able for so long to get away with destroying our moral fiber. I can't think of anything that better illustrates the failure of our justice system to deal with such unconscionable reprobates. One of his satraps once said, "The sun rises just for Gungin." Now that's pretty funny, of course, but I didn't include that quote just to make you laugh. I included it to convince you that Gungin occasionally writes letters accusing me and my friends of being the most neurotic fence-sitters I've ever seen. These letters are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which Gungin habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that if his animadversions were intended as a joke, he forgot to include the punchline.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, but if Gungin continues to shank the working class in the back to keep the cash spigots flowing, I will really be obliged to do something about him. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations. Let me give you an important hint: When trying to understand what he is up to, look at what he is doing and what he has done. Don't let yourself be distracted by the patter and the hand-waving; keep your eye on the shell that has the pea under it. And focus your mind on the fact that you may be wondering why misinformed underachievers latch onto his refrains. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why Gungin wants to damn this nation and this world to Hell. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis.

Particularly telling is the way that Gungin argues that I am logorrheic for wanting to do something about the continuing—make that the escalating—effort on his part to make me the target of a constant, consistent, systematic, sustained campaign of attacks. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago. What do you think of this: He has the brains of a house plant? One can usually be pretty sure when he's lying. Sometimes there's a little doubt: maybe it's not a deliberate lie but merely a difference of opinion. But when Gungin claims that he is a spokesman for God, there's no room for ambiguity: he's lying. Finally, whatever your thoughts or feelings about Gungin Garbonzo are, I urge you to help me cast a ray of light on his perverted reports.
Upon reading this post I must say that I am in agreement. This relates directly to my feelings towards this game and that my voice is louder than everybody else's, just like my body weight and duration between showers.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungin_garbonzo
Upon reading this post I must say that I am in agreement. This relates directly to my feelings towards this game and that my voice is louder than everybody else's, just like my body weight and duration between showers.
To bad your trolling technique is so amateurish. Finish high school learn a few things and then come back when you have raised your trolling "skillz".
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2010, 01:29 PM
To reply to every thread of mine that you have ever posted in:
TLR
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
To reply to every thread of mine that you have ever posted in:
TLR