Lt. Commander
# 11
02-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
To reply to every thread of mine that you have ever posted in:
TLR
Ever get the idea that you've been played for a fool? That you are nothing but a mark for con artists like Great Milenko? Well, that's why I need to tell you that I myself pray for the day when those who introduce absurd, baseless, terror-ridden lawsuits intended to destroy the lives of countless innocent people will see what they're doing to the world and to all of its citizens. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: It's possible that Great doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of onanism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we build a better world, a cleaner world, a safer world, and a saner world. Let me conclude by saying that we who want to take up the mantle and prevent the production of a new crop of insensitive, brassbound megalomaniacs will not rest until we do.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-24-2010, 12:39 PM
Funniest thing I've read on these forums today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilosoldier
LIFETIME SUBSCRIBER TO BREATHING

Activated Features
Capital One Visa
U-Verse Bundle
Verizon-Friends and Family
2008 Dodge Charger SRT
2 Children (Wife pre-order bonus)

Well played!
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-24-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungin_garbonzo
I have put a lot of time and effort into this letter. I am srs bsns at all times, and my opinions about this game matter because I treat this game as if it were my life as I play an average of 120 hours/week or more.
I dont care about your effort, but you sir... You are one big but~ face!!!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-24-2010, 12:48 PM
Ahhhh-HA!

You did the same as I did !!

But I didn't use a complaint Generator!

Never heard of it til 2-3 posts on it today.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-24-2010, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilosoldier
I don't know the number of people who will read these words or what number will hear and heed my message. Regardless, it is imperative that as many people as possible learn that Gungin Garbonzo's speeches leave the impression of an army of pompous phrases moving over the landscape in search of an idea. .
But I was very impressed with his John Clease/well-spoken Brit impersonation. I didn't agree with the point he rambled on about, but he certainly did it with alot of big words.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-24-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungin_garbonzo
I have put a lot of time and effort into this letter. I am srs bsns at all times, and my opinions about this game matter because I treat this game as if it were my life as I play an average of 120 hours/week or more.
When a leaf turns brown and falls from a tree, this is not the fault of the leaf...

Your words are addressed to the wrong person, bulldozers in the desert under the cover of night, all this has happened before and will again.