Lt. Commander
I've done all the missions but one, the one related to Celes System, into starbase 114.
Here, the commander requests me to:
investigate sickbays log (on the computer, Done)
scan cargo lift (done)
scan EPS conduit

this last is a little hard for me....because i cannot find! And i've no interaction with the conduits near the computer.....can anyone help me pls???
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 06:10 AM
I just did that mission. If you want help but not a spoiler: Search all the cargo rooms carefully. Don't just go to the centre of the room, look around and then leave. Go around the walls to check for things.

Spoiler:

Cargo room 2, the right wall has the EPS Conduit.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2010, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieJohn
I just did that mission. If you want help but not a spoiler: Search all the cargo rooms carefully. Don't just go to the centre of the room, look around and then leave. Go around the walls to check for things.

Spoiler:

Cargo room 2, the right wall has the EPS Conduit.

great thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-31-2010, 09:01 AM
Remember ... if you have trouble finding a quest thing you need to click, hit the V key and it activated your scanner mode of your tricorder It will shoot a light beam in the direction of where you need to go.

That always finds the nearest "interactable" item including all anomolies, lootable crates, quest thingies, etc. Real handy in space too
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 09:06 AM
Found this one simple. Go glance around the room and look for the shimmering objects. All are on the level with the cargo bays, one's not actually IN any of the rooms.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 04:50 PM
It was in Cargo bay 3 when I found it just now.. so a little random.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Scanning cargo lift
02-24-2010, 12:47 PM
I scanned the cargo lift more to the point the cargo container and all it says it supplies of starfleet uniforms
When I put my curser pointer on the cargo lift it shows the gear sign. What do I do from their. Simple but stuck.