Lt. Commander
# 1 phasers and rifles
02-24-2010, 03:22 PM
Does This Happen To Anyone Else Or Just Me When You Are Down Doing A Away Mission And Shooting The Enemy Your Ability To Shoot Disappears And You Can Only Use The Gun To Hit The Enemies With??? What Causes That Anyone Knows
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 03:24 PM
You can just hit the P and reload your tray. Report it as a bug. I've had it happen and it was cleared-up after I reported it. You might want to try doing a Forced Verify too.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 03:24 PM
I Am Not Sure Exactly How To Resolve Your Issue But I Can Assure You That For The Remainder Of The Day It Would Be Awesome If You Replied To Every Thread In This Manner.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Hmm...I haven't had that bug. But sometimes in pvp my weapon special effect will get stuck in the on position, or my laser will fire off at a really odd angle away from my target. Sometimes I disappear which sucks because then you are bumping into things. The enemy can see me though....so that sucks.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungin_garbonzo
I Am Not Sure Exactly How To Resolve Your Issue But I Can Assure You That For The Remainder Of The Day It Would Be Awesome If You Replied To Every Thread In This Manner.
LOL. I didn't even notice that. Guess I'm tired.