Lt. Commander
# 1 Help change energy credit
02-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Hi guys,

I have one problem. I need send energy credit to other character of my acount. I do not know how. In mail i donīt look this option.

Thank
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 03:29 PM
i think to send items and probably credits you have to send your mail from the ground ... if you are in space on your ship it doesnt give you the option to attach stuff to your email
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Ask someone to help you transfer. If you have a Fleet you can transfer funds through that too, assuming it's set-up that way.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 03:33 PM
I see no option to attach the section of e-mail
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
You can't mail energy credits. They either need to be transferred via Exchange, face to face, or through a Fleet Bank.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erciyes View Post
Attachments (making, and claiming) can only be done from a 'mail' console. There are some located in the 'Bank' section of the Starfleet Exchange....
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Well, you see in WoW, it's easier for you to transfer that gold to your other accounts so that you can then trade the gold with other players. In STO, you can't barter between accounts simply so that you can't exploit the benefit of dealing in the game currency. I know this cuts into your profits, but it helps remove you guys too.

-avery
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erciyes View Post
Hi guys,

I have one problem. I need send energy credit to other character of my acount. I do not know how. In mail i donīt look this option.

Thank
What you do is you put up a random worthless item on the exchange. A hypo for instance. Anything.

And you set the cost of the item to whatever amount you are wanting to transfer.

Then log on with your character (that has the money) and have him buy the item. Then your alt gets the money.

If it so happens that someone else buys it, then you just have more money no problem.

Also set the item cost to something like 100,771. A weird odd number you will recognize. That way you dont buy the wrong thing.

This is the best way to transfer energy to alts. Hope this helps.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2010, 03:41 PM
the "no money via mail" is to help make it harder for "gold sellers" to operate.

and its quite effective, GM's can monitor logs and locate the people who are just transfering energy and watch them carefully and catch both gold seller and gold buyer and ban both for breach of TOS.