Lt. Commander
# 1 the game is on playable
02-26-2010, 05:15 PM
since the patch this moreing i can play the game everything i do is in slow mode or takes forever feel like im lagging hardcore but im not i run a nvidia gt 220 don't know what the deal is tried everything if anyone else is haveing this problem throw me some info.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Yep, problem with the patch. Surprisingly not many people are posting here about it, but I know I was playing smoothly yesterday, and today, not so much. I changed nothing on my computer, whatsoever, and every other game I play runs exactly like it did before.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownXV View Post
Yep, problem with the patch. Surprisingly not many people are posting here about it, but I know I was playing smoothly yesterday, and today, not so much. I changed nothing on my computer, whatsoever, and every other game I play runs exactly like it did before.

I don't know what happened but I am not having your problem but I did have to reboot because I had tiny squars all over my screen after the game stop responding, could get rid of them. I wonder if the new patch is a GPU eater.