Lt. Commander
# 11
02-24-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm not reading any of that. Writing should be clear and concise.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
I'm not reading any of that. Writing should be clear and concise.
I thought it was all about word vomit myself ....

EDIT: yes slackjaw, I will derail this thread to neather-regions of the forums and place it into the forum abyss where it belongs; not because I am a "fanboi" .... because I CAN! LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-24-2010, 05:46 PM
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients

•2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
•1 teaspoon baking soda
•1 teaspoon salt
•1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
•3/4 cup granulated sugar
•3/4 cup packed brown sugar
•1 teaspoon vanilla extract
•2 large eggs
•2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
•1 cup chopped nuts

PREHEAT oven to 375° F.

COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.

SLICE AND BAKE COOKIE VARIATION:

PREPARE dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each half into 15-inch log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.* Preheat oven to 375° F. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.

* May be stored in refrigerator for up to 1 week or in freezer for up to 8 weeks.

FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (5,200 feet): Increase flour to 2 1/2 cups. Add 2 teaspoons water with flour and reduce both granulated sugar and brown sugar to 2/3 cup each. Bake drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookie for 17 to 19 minutes.

Not only is my post easier to read, it's actually useful.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-24-2010, 05:47 PM
WOOTS!! Cookies!! Can I haz sum pl0x
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-24-2010, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smc4175 View Post
Breath.............

Did you have all this prepared ?

I really think you need some type of therapy before you plunge further of the deep end
I am angry. Angry that events have transpired that lead me to write this statement. I assume you already know that smc4175 is chomping at the bit for a chance to destabilize society, but I have something more important to tell you.

Smc4175's methods are much subtler now than ever before. Smc4175 is more adept at hidden mind control and its techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized. Smc4175's imprecations are built on lies and they depend on make-believe for their continuation. Smc4175's put-downs leave me with several unanswered questions: Whatever happened to good sportsmanship? And why does it insist on boring holes in the hull of the boat in which it itself is also a passenger? These are difficult questions to answer because it ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person. Now that this letter has come to an end, I hope you walk away from it realizing that I have nothing more to say on that issue.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-24-2010, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slackjaw
I am angry.
Oh, I can think of something else that you are ... but that would be very nice to say.

... and would get me banned, and we can't have that. No we can't
Lt. Commander
# 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealKillerSD
I thought it was all about word vomit myself ....

EDIT: yes slackjaw, I will derail this thread to neather-regions of the forums and place it into the forum abyss where it belongs; not because I am a "fanboi" .... because I CAN! LOL.
There are some comments I need to make regarding BAD BAD CerealKillerSD. Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa, I intend to argue that BAD BAD CerealKillerSD is inherently tendentious, balmy, and anal-retentive. Oh, and it also has a batty mode of existence. BAD BAD CerealKillerSD's victims have been speaking out for years. Unfortunately, their voices have long been silenced by the roar and thunder of BAD BAD CerealKillerSD's encomiasts, who loudly proclaim that those who disagree with BAD BAD CerealKillerSD should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve. Regardless of those thrasonical proclamations, the truth is that what we're involved in with it is not a game. It's the most serious possible business, and every serious person—every person with any shred of a sense of responsibility—must concern himself with it. To reiterate the main message of this letter, for some strange reason, BAD BAD CerealKillerSD is worried it'll be disenfranchised and shunned by the most contumelious goof-offs you'll ever see.
Lt. Commander
# 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealKillerSD
Slackjaw's post deals critical damage, nearly collapsing the containment field around the forums. GG.
**Slackjaw releases his Limit Break**

Brace for impact! Dear GOD BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!

Damn dude, somebody really ****ed in your cornflakes today. Chill, chill...it's just a game, the Internets, you know...same old crap.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Leave Britney Alone!!!
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-24-2010, 05:50 PM
tl;dr

"A few words about people who hate everything no matter what, yes I'm talking about you."