Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
Heyloo all! I was being rude and forgot to introduce myself to Ten Forward and jumped right in.I've been here a few days and never thought about it.. sorry ya'll. I joined this thread purely because ya'll have some of the funniest threads and games on this site! Ya'll make me laugh and I look forward to gabbing with ya'll soon. I spent 4 hours on this thread yesterday reading and laughing! Thanks for making a fun place for people to run rampant and have a blast! *winks*

Kaya
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaya_raven View Post
Heyloo all! I was being rude and forgot to introduce myself to Ten Forward and jumped right in.I've been here a few days and never thought about it.. sorry ya'll. I joined this thread purely because ya'll have some of the funniest threads and games on this site! Ya'll make me laugh and I look forward to gabbing with ya'll soon. I spent 4 hours on this thread yesterday reading and laughing! Thanks for making a fun place for people to run rampant and have a blast! *winks*

Kaya
That's okay, all of us guys will forgive you because you're a cute girl on an MMO.

Also, as each section of the forums is more or less it's own little community, I suspect that Ten Forward has long since lost it's status as an introduction zone.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Oh, we moved past introduction zone and straight into festering pit of insanity way back in January. But anyway, welcome to the madness!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 06:32 PM
welcome to ten forward!

As current king of ten forward i feel its my duty to inform you that we are all a tad crazy, but fun!
do not take anything anyone says personal. even when we take shots at each other...we are all friends here

I look forward to killing you in the killiing thread, kissing you in that thread, beating you in the last reply thread, and any number of games we play here lol

welcome!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 06:34 PM
oh...and its customary for newbies to subscribe to my youtube channel!

its awesome...infact its the reason al gore invented the internet....

also...rate, comment, and share the UFO video with as many people as you can! we entered it into a contest. if we win first place...we are holding a ten forward party!!! all are invited!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 06:34 PM
What Is A Ten Foreword
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungin_garbonzo
What Is A Ten Foreword
Well, there's a pretty cool place called Ten Forward... maybe that's what you're thinking of. I don't know any Ten Forewards, though.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 06:36 PM
I love people...... not horses tho they are terrible people...
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gungin_garbonzo
What Is A Ten Foreword
boxxy...you be trollin....
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Welcome...I never made a thead either. I snuck in the back.