Lt. Commander
In Stephen Colbert Style I present Tip of the Hat / Wag of the Finger

Tonights Topic

Dev Communication

1. A Tip of the hat to Code Ranger. He has only been on the boards actively for a few weeks but his 'personal style' and 'no BS attitude' is a bit of fresh air.

2. Another Tip of the hat goes to Q. Personality, humor, omnipotence all wrapped into a refreshingly familar and handsome avatar... its enough to get any forum warrior all tingly. Although the name is new my money says the person behind the Qis just as familiar as the character he/she portrays.

3. A wag of the finger goes to Phoxe our resident replacement for the much loved Stormshade. Despite the phonetic similarities to your name and yours truly, which had caused some confusion with a new player at Sol, you have yet to embrace yourself with your humble community (by making a true avatar). If you do not have the time to select one yourself I would be more than happy to start a Phoxe needs a new Avatar thread...don't make me do it

4. Another wag of my finger goes to the boys behind the survey. First off I LOVE THE SURVEY. But you missed some key questions I feel that are still lingering such as the need of a Death Penalty...but more importantly you guys should have included a comment section for free writes....imho.

5. And a final Tip of the Hat goes to the big cheese himself the Zinc. Taking the time to post on the boards amongst throngs of somewhat disappointed fans and calmly pat us on the heads, tell us you care, and tell us you are working on it does wonders to quell the unrest...and is worth +100 Internet Points.

In all seriousness this thread is mostly about the increase in dev communication I have seen in the past several weeks. We screamed, "talk to us more and tell us what is going on!" and you responded.

If anyone else has noticed a positive change in dev activity leave a nice little note for truth and self-esteem.

Respectfully,
-Vox
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 06:36 PM
Big icepack and mountain dew - Gozer for carrying the bad news about the delaying of the first "radiscope" and facing the ire of many a forum warrior - first rule of the forums, shoot the messanger
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie1701
Big icepack and mountain dew - Gozer for carrying the bad news about the delaying of the first "radiscope" and facing the ire of many a forum warrior - first rule of the forums, shoot the messanger
I thought about adding Gozer in there but one thing I have learned is you do not upset the destroyer of worlds....
He will send a Borg Cube after you.