Lt. Commander
# 1 Thanks for the tip?
02-24-2010, 07:20 PM
I'm only too happy to take your survey Cryptic, it's good that you recognize the importance of player opinion. The 240 Cryptic points are puzzling though. For those of us that don't play champions online it's even a little insulting. I got 1000 cp already for buying the game, but my account time will run out before I have the opportunity to use it. I don't want a Klingon or Ferengi captain, I'd probably buy uniform or ship styles, but as yet nothing but those 2 player char items exists in the C-Store so... thanks for nothing.

For those of you who play that wanted those things and now have them, or those of you that play Champions, sweet deal! Gratz guys.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 07:23 PM
The Cryptic STO store is empty of content--sort of like the game
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Well I didnt have any points so Im happy. I'd also have taken the survey for no reward at all. Happily.

And once again today I will say its odd that if Cryptic just did the survey you would have done it anyway. And if there was no reward you would have had nothing to complain about. After all, most all of us didnt expect one when we first saw it posted.

But since Cryptic DID give you something you saw fit to complain about it.

Right. When you say Cryptic....thanks for nothing, Im sure Cryptic is thinking, " Yea, right back at ya bud. "
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 07:27 PM
I'd have happily taken the survey for nothing in the hopes that my feedback contributes to the improvement of the game. The points were a nice bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
I'm only too happy to take your survey Cryptic, it's good that you recognize the importance of player opinion. The 240 Cryptic points are puzzling though. For those of us that don't play champions online it's even a little insulting. I got 1000 cp already for buying the game, but my account time will run out before I have the opportunity to use it. I don't want a Klingon or Ferengi captain, I'd probably buy uniform or ship styles, but as yet nothing but those 2 player char items exists in the C-Store so... thanks for nothing.

For those of you who play that wanted those things and now have them, or those of you that play Champions, sweet deal! Gratz guys.
Wow complaining about a free gift Real mature there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
Stacked on top of the 500 cp free gift from them already and the other 500 cp free gift from atari. A worthless gesture should be praised?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
Yea exactly this.

Its like a little nephew you forgot to buy a Christmas present for! So you rush to the store and miss part of Christmas dinner with your family to get one. You dont have a lot of cash, so you buy a cool coloring book and some crayons and rush back to the gathering.

When he opens it up he screams, " Whats this??? I dont waaaant IT! I wanna a micro machiiiiines! Waaaaaa"

And you sit there thinking, " Next year.....Im not giving this brat ***** "
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2010, 07:34 PM
That's what she said.

Lt. Commander
# 9
02-24-2010, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
Stacked on top of the 500 cp free gift from them already and the other 500 cp free gift from atari. A worthless gesture should be praised?
LMAO!!!! AHHH hAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You already gave me a sports car. And then you gave me a house. And now what the heck is this? Its just a stupid television set. What?

Dude.....you are a........nvm.......

......HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I think Cryptic should go ahead and remove your points. Then maybe you'll appreciate 240 ones a bit more.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderReed
LMAO!!!! AHHH hAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You already gave me a sports car. And then you gave me a house. And now what the heck is this? Its just a stupid television set. What?

Dude.....you are a........nvm.......

......HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I think Cryptic should go ahead and remove your points. Then maybe you'll appreciate 240 ones a bit more.
For all the value of those they could keep that stuff. A house or a sports car are something, this is a digital representation of nothing. Your logic is severely flawed.