Lt. Commander
# 11
02-25-2010, 10:52 AM
I'd be okay with faster rates of fire if they added a better flow of how combat works so that you can get adds.

Right now most missions have you move up to the next squad of enemies, kill them and move on. Only a very few, mission specific places have NPC's in close enough proximity that you can accidently pull adds. And even among those, most of them you can manage without too much trouble.

Increasing the rate of fire so mobs die faster just reduces the amount of time it takes to complete the mission. It does nothing for difficulty, which I think the game could use a modest amount of.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-25-2010, 05:38 PM
I wish that we could tell our away team members where to stand based on the minimap. Can't right now, if you select the "stand here" button and click on the minimap it just creates a useless way point for everyone. We should be able to place each one of our team members by clicking move and then a spot on the minimap, it would make my away missions awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-26-2010, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandianHero View Post
6. Armor is all well and good for your average non-trekker, but I'd love it if there was an option to hide the armor so you could see the Starfleet uniform instead. I went without armor for as long as possible before it was no longer an option to do so, simply because I prefer my away teams to have a classic look.
Right click the armor to hide it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeAMillYen View Post
Right click the armor to hide it.
Somebody already mentioned that. Thanks, though.