Lt. Commander
3 out of 4 times when I hit my Science Team or Engineering team in combat it doesn't fire. If i'm in a PvE mission it works perfectly. But when i'm in a PvP match 1 of 2 things will happen:

1. Either the button cannot be pressed at all. Just solid and can't be fired.

2. When i'm getting attacked i see my shields go down, i hit science team or engineering team. It fires but NOTHING HAPPENDS. The cooldown starts, but i get no shields back or no hull gets repaired.

Last match, i was getting attacked, hit science team and nothing happend, but the cooldown starts. I press F1 to see if it even shows up and no it doesn't. Doesn't show anything...like i never even hit it.

Not to mention 2 out of 4 times i hit any button on my hotbar it either doesn't fire right away or fires then resets, and i have to hit it multiple times to get it.

What's going on. I know the interface sucks, and i can deal with skills not firing right away. But my 2 major skills in PVP that i use don't work 75% of the time.

It works perfectly fine in PvE. Does this happen for anyone else?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 11:27 PM
Are you sure that you dont have the assist passthrough on? you could be healing others in pvp instead of yourself the person you are targeting isnt shooting at you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector.ZZ9PluralZAlpha View Post
Are you sure that you dont have the assist passthrough on? you could be healing others in pvp instead of yourself the person you are targeting isnt shooting at you.
Not sure, but thank you for the help. I'm going in game now to check.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-24-2010, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector.ZZ9PluralZAlpha View Post
Where is assist passthrough? I can't find it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-25-2010, 12:22 AM
In options, there's one that talks about attacking a target's target or assisting it, something along that line.

That one means you use a hostile's target (assuming you are targeting a hostile) for friendly abilities and a friendly's target for hostile ones (again assuming you are targeting said friendly). Really should be two separate options, but it is only one.

Turn that off and it will probably fix the problem. As, odds are, when it didn't fire at all, your target's target was out of range of your ability. And when it fired and did nothing, it was in range.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2010, 01:21 AM
I've checked it several times and it works perfectly now. Thank you all for your help.