Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-25-2010, 06:19 AM
I agree to all your statement especially about viral matrix and reverse shield polarity, i m fed up to see only those two ability being spamed and stacked in pvp, no matter who, it s just too much. While you re affected by viral matrix if you allready used your science team then you re dead, and no matter how you build your template or your BO or ship its very frustrating.

Where i disagree with you its on the cloaking part, cloaking is part of klingon strategy and its just asking a bit of time to understand how they use it. So fed players have to use their brain a bit to react in the proprer way and i love intelligent pvp. Its not that hard to get used to not fire and use ALL your skills on the first ship uncloaking because he is going to activate reverse polarity or to make your cow cruiser turning in front of him , knowing his 4 friends are just waiting to uncloak in your back ^^.

Final word, Federation dont use enough in my opinion what make its strenght , heal and buff , and it would maybe work better than trying to be better with speed and dps than klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-25-2010, 06:29 AM
Not biased. Really? So even from the first try, let me be OP with multiple RSPs, but nerf subnuclenic?

This is heavily biased towards engineers, otherwise I don't see that much point in your balancing between factions.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-25-2010, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bos22
Not biased. Really? So even from the first try, let me be OP with multiple RSPs, but nerf subnuclenic?

This is heavily biased towards engineers, otherwise I don't see that much point in your balancing between factions.
sorry you seem to misunderstand this post
this isent a balence baised towards engeneers or anny faction, its a balencing between skills, im sorry if you stack viral matrix and use subnuclenic. im also sorry you missed the bit where i adressed balancing the counters to RSP.
so its heavaly biased towards engeneers because a fiew of there skills are so rediculessly broken that they need fixing? or is it because subneclionic beam is so broken at the oiuther end of the scale that that also needs fixing?

also please remmeber each factions science class has the same innate abiltys the only faction based sugestion was about claok and i dont realy agree with it but it was to stop feds from qqing constantly
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-25-2010, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason151 View Post
sorry you seem to misunderstand this post
this isent a balence baised towards engeneers or anny faction, its a balencing between skills, im sorry if you stack viral matrix and use subnuclenic. im also sorry you missed the bit where i adressed balancing the counters to RSP.
so its heavaly biased towards engeneers because a fiew of there skills are so rediculessly broken that they need fixing? or is it because subneclionic beam is so broken at the oiuther end of the scale that that also needs fixing?

also please remmeber each factions science class has the same innate abiltys the only faction based sugestion was about claok and i dont realy agree with it but it was to stop feds from qqing constantly
How do you counter RSP, but subnucleonic? Viral Matrix is FINE, use science team.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-25-2010, 08:40 AM
The problem I see is that people want to be able to defeat everything being tossed at their ships whether is it VM, Jam Sensors, Rift etc. It is not going to happen. You are going to run into people specced a particular way that you may not be able to effectively counter. This is good. I don't want to play with 5 other BOP's with the exact same skills against 5 Feds with the exact same skills.

People freak out when they get hit with something and immediately push the science team instead of waiting to see if they are really going to need it.

You need to use some tactics and strategy not just spamming your skills and hoping for the best.

My only observation is that healing might need some tweaking. Some ships are nearly indestructible even with 5 ships firing on them.

To the OP, I nearly quit reading your post because of all the spelling and typos. Most browsers have built in spell check.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-25-2010, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike111
The problem I see is that people want to be able to defeat everything being tossed at their ships whether is it VM, Jam Sensors, Rift etc. It is not going to happen. You are going to run into people specced a particular way that you may not be able to effectively counter. This is good. I don't want to play with 5 other BOP's with the exact same skills against 5 Feds with the exact same skills.

People freak out when they get hit with something and immediately push the science team instead of waiting to see if they are really going to need it.

You need to use some tactics and strategy not just spamming your skills and hoping for the best.

My only observation is that healing might need some tweaking. Some ships are nearly indestructible even with 5 ships firing on them.

To the OP, I nearly quit reading your post because of all the spelling and typos. Most browsers have built in spell check.
healing is fine, diminishing returns is allreaddy brutal
the only new counter i sugested (and it even said it was a stech if you read) was engeneering team ****ering vm
the counters for rsp are allreaddy in game they just dont work i sugested those were fixed
people do tend to freak out thats why feds are useing jam senssors waiting 5 secconds and launching vm
in the hopes that you waste your sci team. knowing that your sci team duration wont pretect you when in reality it should

oh and yeah im a bad speller and no i dont have a spell checker if u want perfect spelling dont read an internet forum
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-26-2010, 03:06 AM
This is Retail, CB and OB is over.

thanks but you are too late.