Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Seriously I really would like to see this .. as of now there is only 1 template option <ktinga aside> for each of the klingon ships, It would be niice for example to see a Brel option for all bops so my t5 BoP doesnt look like something my daughter made with her legos....and instead it could look like like a K'Vort.,...,.why? why arent there any KVorts in this game?? Lol sorry sidetrack. Extra customization options would be great IMO and if the feds have them couldnt we???

Also COLORS... how come we only get a few random 1990s windows background patterns to apply to our ship? I want a dull flat green on My klingon ship, or at least a full color like in the movies or shows... I mena cmon you didnt see Kruge or Kang floatin around with there ship painted like the back of a 1990 windows game Solitare card.

I personally want my t5 BoP to be a flat cammy green KVort and I want it to look like it does in the movies and the shows... not like something from battlestar galactica or legoland. I mean cmon we cant choose what parts of the ship to color???

Why? I mean the deflector plates on the wings are supposed to be red... the hull green, the vents rust colored, yada yada yada they dont have to be.. obviously Im not saying everyone has to be EXACTLY the same <much like we are now> but the added option to do so couldnt hurt, more freedom to customize up to a point like the feds and even more so with color can only be a good thing.

PS This is not a nerd rage or anything ya the part about the KVort is me talking but seriously dont you guyz want more color options in customization? And more templates in ship customization? OH and where the hellz is my Orion slave girl outfit for all my orion crew???? Lol. Anyways I would really like to see these added as it would make my experience 10 times better on the klingon side even if they dont add gameplay content like they said they would.. how bout you guyz?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-24-2010, 10:54 PM
when klingons care about looking pretty

...so pretty much never.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-24-2010, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
when klingons care about looking pretty

...so pretty much never.
Its not about looking "pretty" the added ship options I want are all canon klingon ,, none of them pretty. Having extra content and more freedom is positive not "pretty" I have no idea where you got that from the only thing "pretty" I want is a f'n thong <lol> for my orion chicks that SHOULD be on my bridge. I dont know where you pretty from once again but I dont think you got what I was saying.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Zinc commented on Twitter the other day about a new Negh'Var variant looking awesome. Don't know if that's a whole new ship or just a different appearance for the existing Negh'Var. I guess we'll see "soon".
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-24-2010, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpendableCrewman View Post
Its not about looking "pretty" the added ship options I want are all canon klingon ,, none of them pretty. Having extra content and more freedom is positive not "pretty" I have no idea where you got that from the only thing "pretty" I want is a f'n thong <lol> for my orion chicks that SHOULD be on my bridge. I dont know where you pretty from once again but I dont think you got what I was saying.
i know what you meant it was just another way of saying its probably not going to happen and frankly there are far more pressing things id like them to spend time on fixing that are not cosmetic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-24-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
i know what you meant it was just another way of saying its probably not going to happen and frankly there are far more pressing things id like them to spend time on fixing that are not cosmetic.
I realize that there are far more pressing things to fix and add but I just dont want it left on the wayside... everything has place and everything needs to be adressed, if you just got your hand cut off you dont ignore your bleeding stump where you foot was just cut from as well.. you pay appropriate attention to them both. Not just let one bleed out without so mch as a tourniquette to stop the bleeding while you fix your hand.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-24-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcurl
Zinc commented on Twitter the other day about a new Negh'Var variant looking awesome. Don't know if that's a whole new ship or just a different appearance for the existing Negh'Var. I guess we'll see "soon".
O I didnt hear about this well thast cool a step in the right direction ty 4 the info.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-26-2010, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpendableCrewman View Post
Seriously I really would like to see this .. as of now there is only 1 template option <ktinga aside> for each of the klingon ships, It would be niice for example to see a Brel option for all bops so my t5 BoP doesnt look like something my daughter made with her legos....and instead it could look like like a K'Vort.,...,.why? why arent there any KVorts in this game?? Lol sorry sidetrack. Extra customization options would be great IMO and if the feds have them couldnt we???

Also COLORS... how come we only get a few random 1990s windows background patterns to apply to our ship? I want a dull flat green on My klingon ship, or at least a full color like in the movies or shows... I mena cmon you didnt see Kruge or Kang floatin around with there ship painted like the back of a 1990 windows game Solitare card.

I personally want my t5 BoP to be a flat cammy green KVort and I want it to look like it does in the movies and the shows... not like something from battlestar galactica or legoland. I mean cmon we cant choose what parts of the ship to color???

Why? I mean the deflector plates on the wings are supposed to be red... the hull green, the vents rust colored, yada yada yada they dont have to be.. obviously Im not saying everyone has to be EXACTLY the same <much like we are now> but the added option to do so couldnt hurt, more freedom to customize up to a point like the feds and even more so with color can only be a good thing.

PS This is not a nerd rage or anything ya the part about the KVort is me talking but seriously dont you guyz want more color options in customization? And more templates in ship customization? OH and where the hellz is my Orion slave girl outfit for all my orion crew???? Lol. Anyways I would really like to see these added as it would make my experience 10 times better on the klingon side even if they dont add gameplay content like they said they would.. how bout you guyz?
yes. please give em PINK color
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-26-2010, 04:40 AM
I'm pretty sure that "Negh'Var variant" is a new Tier 2 Cruiser.

Also one of the core reasons there's little in the way of variety for Klingons is in-comparison to Federation they don't have multiple classes of the same vessel at one tier (liek Light Cruisers are Miranda, ShiKahr and Centaur). Although it would be nice to alter other things as at the moment Klingons have pretty much nothing except for decals.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Zinc commented on Twitter the other day about a new Negh'Var variant looking awesome.
To Zinc, everything is awesome. If I drove to Cryptic Studios, walked into his office and ranted in his face for an hour, the poor man would twitter of having some awesome input from a fan of the game today. People like this should be feared. They are teh Fear.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:54 AM.