Lt. Commander
so when they get stuck on corners and stuff in maps or stuck underground like mine have on this away mission I don't have to hold their hand to get them around the map..
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2010, 05:08 AM
That is a good idea. I usually set a (dang at work and can't remember the command, but...) meeting point for the away team members. This does not always work. As the original post says, this is a pain to have to walk back to the stuck away team member. An option to beam them forward would be helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2010, 07:39 AM
Great idea! I also think they should add an option to beam a BO or two back up to your ship and beam a different one down during a mission without having to leave the map. This could allow you to maximize your BO's abilities in different situations.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2010, 08:50 AM
seriously awesome idea... I would take it one step further and give an "assemble team" button on the ui to click an area o the floor to have your team beamed to.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-25-2010, 03:48 PM
I vote for this, and I'm surprised it isn't already in the game.

Are we sure it isn't?

-HD
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2010, 04:46 PM
+1000

this happens so often i've even started to just leave my away team behind. they make fights go alot smoother sure, but babysitting them gets me killed faster than doing the missions by myself.

maybe set a rally point and have a team "beam-in" button to reset all of them regardless of whether the game registered them as stuck or not.

this would be a god-send in the fire caves. the last time i was there 3 of my guys had fallen under the walkway and lay unconscious at the bottom of the lava pool.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-25-2010, 05:08 PM
This was mentioned way back in Closed Beta but for whatever reason has been by-passed for now. Either fix the AI so that the path better or give us the ability to bring them straight to us (via beaming) while out of combat.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Spectacular idea!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-26-2010, 11:27 AM
They could also just improve the horrible pathing AI. I see my BO's running in circles in the middle of open hallways like they can't decide which way to run.

Champions Online had the same horrible pathing problems that this game currently has.

When I'm running a base mission I just keep clicking the group waypoint button on a location in front of me as i run through. That seems to do the trick in most cases to keep them unstuck.