Lt. Commander
# 1 Not enough VO
02-25-2010, 08:16 AM
I understand that this is an MMO, and to be honest this is my first MMO so take my words with a grain of salt. But I want more VO in this game, it doesn't need to be on a super scale like SWTOR. However it would be nice to hear your bridge officers talk from time to time. Like if their power is ready in Space Combat after a cooldown period, it would be cool to hear your officer tell you it's ready.

Obviously that has the potential to get extremely repeative but if you have it set up with a few different versions of that VO it should work. Another thing that would be nice is to hear VO from your team on "certain" missions. *certain meaning major story missions.

The Star Trek it usually a bunch of old people talking and then the borg shows up and the captain gets assimilated. So... why not use what Star Trek is so famous for to your advantage.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2010, 08:37 AM
I'd rather have them focus on gameplay/storyline/missions then throw in superficial voice-overs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2010, 08:43 AM
Its something that needs to be on their list of things to do later not now. What we need now is to fix the game and more content.