Lt. Commander
# 1 Ship jumping
02-25-2010, 12:27 PM
Has anyone had the problem of the ship jerking or jumping forwqard and then back occasionally. Just started to happen, bloody anoying.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah, its mostly lag related.

Its like the Client and the server get out of sync and its constantly trying to place u where it 'thinks' you are.
If youve only just had it started happening, my guess would be server load causing it to hiccup abit.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 10:37 AM
I get it too. Also while I walk/run I get it, but I mostly see it when I pass another character, its like I get pushed back or shoved to the side.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Helotes View Post
I get it too. Also while I walk/run I get it, but I mostly see it when I pass another character, its like I get pushed back or shoved to the side.
That's normal, player collisions, just like ship collisions. Heh, coming from WoW I find it cool, but annoying, cool that a team of players can totally block a hallway in ground combat, annoying because if a group of NPC's run into me they push me all around the spacedock lol
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2010, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfik View Post
Has anyone had the problem of the ship jerking or jumping forwqard and then back occasionally. Just started to happen, bloody anoying.

more commonly known as rubber banding and as said previously its lag related