Captain
These changes in the Thursday patch relese notes. Cryptic has vbeen very 'cryptic' about the changes.

What missons will the removal of hourly events affect.

Is it STF's will this mean that we can no longer get bonus marks twice a day for running these events from the Pve queue.

Will this mean that we can't get get the Mirror Invasions anymore for bonus skill points.

to STO: Not everyone is free at weekends you know. if weekends are the only times now to get bonuses.

Can some one clear this up please.
A member of Romulan Intelligence. A fleet with over 400 members growing daily, friendly, relaxed, fun. We are the only fleet with the pure name of Romulan Intelligence. Welcome to the Tal Shiar. Look us up in game.

My You Tube new ESD tour Vid part 1: http://youtu.be/2CFCMkr830Y
Career Officer
# 2
01-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Hourly events are those in the calendar section like bonus marks, mirror invasion, dilithium mining, etc. These will be no more except for special weekend events and I guess some are becoming dailies... mirror invasion is impacted.

The queued missions like STFs, Fleet Alert, etc. will still be there but the bonus marks event reward will change... queued events are still like normal except I think for the vault shuttle event and Mirror Invasion
Rihannsu
# 3
01-30-2014, 09:02 AM
I'm only concerned about mirror incursion, but it might get moved to the PvE queue. I've never been able to schedule my play time around bonus marks hour. Thus I do stuff for marks at whatever time playing the mission is convenient for me.

I barely even notice the current 20% bonus as-is...
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Captain
Hourly events
Hourly events have been removed.
These will be replaced by weekend events.

So now what no bonus nothing anymore except weekends?
Seems pretty lame to cut back on bonuses for player's who can still/need them.

If you have come to the forums to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of the Romulan Tal'Shiar fleet
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2014, 06:01 PM
with so much stuff giving dilithum as a reward there is no need for those events. daily's mining both solo and fleet stf and foundry btw featured foundry gives alot. if your not way over your 8k a day doing these things your doing something wrong.
Captain
# 6
01-30-2014, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogereaver View Post
with so much stuff giving dilithum as a reward there is no need for those events. daily's mining both solo and fleet stf and foundry btw featured foundry gives alot. if your not way over your 8k a day doing these things your doing something wrong.
We are not just talking about dilithium, what about the bonus marks/reputation? Those are now no longer a daily? No more mirror event? No more mining event? No more academy event? Just on the weekends, when some people might not even be able to play (not I myself, but others I am sure).

So why was this such a good idea? Remind me again!

If you have come to the forums to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of the Romulan Tal'Shiar fleet

Last edited by shadowwraith77; 01-30-2014 at 06:17 PM.
Captain
# 7
01-30-2014, 06:07 PM
No real reason why they couln't have run parallel...srsly!
Go pro or go home
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-30-2014, 06:20 PM
i noticed i was getting 80 marks without the event. it seems a random reward now.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-30-2014, 07:47 PM
seems they where also converted into daily's. so lok at your missions available.
Career Officer
# 10 Daily/Weekendly events.
01-30-2014, 11:26 PM
I was wondering if I could get a responce on wha tis a daily event, and what is weekendly.

So far I know
Daily:
Tour The Galaxy.
Weekendly:
Dilitihum weekend
Rep marks weekend

What about think like )and especially) MUI?
Join Star Trek Battles!