Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-26-2010, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadster View Post
In the same boat also.put in ticket and 5hrs later still no help.
5 hrs and you expect a reply? lol
I submitted a ticket 8 days ago and still hasn't been answered. And it was submitted as "Request GM Help", not the "Report a Bug" one. I submitted another one today just for kicks.
Lt. Commander
# 22 Same problem.
02-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Same problem here - have requested GM help.

Have same problem with captain mission promotion - got admiral promotion mission but was showing as secondary and wouldn't let me buy any ship nor turn in for 1 free (after clicking buy nothing would happen). I had 8 ships already bought - sold one (original light cruiser) and was then able to get my free ship and the promote admiral mission at least shows complete.

Just a fyi... might solve it for you.
Lt. Commander
Yeah this seems to happen to me every so often during exploration missions when I level up to the next rank...the first time I was able to report for my new ship at the starbase....but at commander I had to log in and out to get my ship........seems like something is glitchy.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-27-2010, 08:12 AM
5 days now and my ticket for this has not even been looked at yet. Can we please get a GM to log in and clear these missions?

Can we please get some GM assistance with this? Seriously, how hard is it to have a GM clear the mission? Are there none online? Hate to say this, but every review I've read where they say Cryptic's reputation for poor customer service is ringing true...
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-27-2010, 09:50 AM
If the issue you are having is not being able to buy the ship there is a workaround some one found. Discharge a ship you don't need and you can buy a new one.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowxsx View Post
If the issue you are having is not being able to buy the ship there is a workaround some one found. Discharge a ship you don't need and you can buy a new one.
That is not the issue I am having. The issue I am having is that I cannot complete the promotion to Captain mission, and all my missions are being set to Captain 9 or lower. Please read the thread.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
That is not the issue I am having. The issue I am having is that I cannot complete the promotion to Captain mission, and all my missions are being set to Captain 9 or lower. Please read the thread.
Weird I can't complete it either and no issues with missions....

Also notice there are other ppl here having issues too which may not be having the exact same issue as you and notice I said IF ;not this will fix you :p
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-27-2010, 02:19 PM
Maybe they are waiting until we have to pay another month, and they are going to tell us they can't fix it and we have to start new characters.
Lt. Commander
# 29 I hope they fix this soon
02-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Same problem
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-27-2010, 02:44 PM
After i discharged my light cruiser hull i was able to finish this mission. Thanks for all the help players.