Lt. Commander
# 1 final vote count
02-25-2010, 02:20 PM
by a vote of 9 to 7 Ravenstein Wins

all hail the new empress of ten forward

the polls were very close with a turnout of 16 voters a 3 times increase over last weeks vote.

good job voters

and congratz raven on your win!

what shall you tell your people?

oh yea sorry for the 5 hr delay but a few things in RL came up
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2010, 02:25 PM
This shall be a glorious day. A Dawning of a New Age of Random capitalization and strange Emphasis.

I hereby name Dekar as our Prime Minister of Awesome and congratulate his television station, SmashTV Canada, on becoming a viral infection.

Ten Forward, already the mightiest forum on the Star Trek Online Message Board, shall Continue in her glorious amazingness that no amount of QQ can Slander.

Let the Partying and Frolicking begin. Release the bunnies.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2010, 02:36 PM
i couldent have said it better myself
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2010, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
This shall be a glorious day. A Dawning of a New Age of Random capitalization and strange Emphasis.

I hereby name Dekar as our Prime Minister of Awesome and congratulate his television station, SmashTV Canada, on becoming a viral infection.

Ten Forward, already the mightiest forum on the Star Trek Online Message Board, shall Continue in her glorious amazingness that no amount of QQ can Slander.

*Bows to Ravenstien* My Liege.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:

Correction, it's Retro viral.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2010, 02:50 PM
Quote:

Long Live Empress Ravenstein!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-25-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:

Woot! Finally, I get Ten Forward's Irish Quarter.

The Lord High Commander and Secretary joins her Lordship the Empress in celebration.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-25-2010, 02:53 PM
remember as the empress you have the churches FULL support
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-25-2010, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
Woot! Finally, I get Ten Forward's Irish Quarter.

The Lord High Commander and Secretary joins her Lordship the Empress in celebration.
Dibs on the Russian Quarter
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-25-2010, 02:57 PM
Chat challenges Ravenstein to Mortal Kombat!