Lt. Commander
# 21
02-25-2010, 03:42 PM
As a true son of Ire and of the revolution I say to Empress Ravenstein, we demand home rule!
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
As a true son of Ire and of the revolution I say to Empress Ravenstein, we demand home rule!
I was born in Ireland. I am home rule. I am also the law.

However, since you are apparently Irish, you don't have to wear a hat.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-25-2010, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post

GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE OR MY DRUNK IRISH GUYS WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH THEIR ALE GLASSES!
Trust me, I know how to deal with drunken Irish lads in bar fights, I lived in Ireland for 15 years after I left the USSR. Anyway, here is my tribble invasion force, enjoy, since your Quarter are now belong to the Oblast of the Russian Quarter Under Her Majesty Ravenstein. YOUR REBELLION IS CRUSHED IN THE NAME OF RAVENSTEIN.

()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/()/ ()/
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-25-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm accualy full Irish. My family names are Brandon, O'Brien, and O'Dell
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonar View Post
I'm accualy full Irish. My family names are Brandon, O'Brien, and O'Dell
Irish born or Irish descendant?
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Shamrock_
Irish born or Irish descendant?
..........yes
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonar View Post
..........yes
That wasn't a yes or no question, but anyway... My wife is Irish, so I guess that makes my son 50% Irish and 50% Russian.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-25-2010, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Shamrock_
Trust me, I know how to deal with drunken Irish lads in bar fights, I lived in Ireland for 15 years after I left the USSR. Anyway, here is my tribble invasion force, enjoy, since your Quarter are now belong to the Oblast of the Russian Quarter Under Her Majesty Ravenstein. YOUR REBELLION IS CRUSHED IN THE NAME OF RAVENSTEIN.
My quarter has always belonged to her Lordship, The Empress, and I trust that she shall show her justice by dealing in an appropriate manner with your cowardly assault on the Irish Quarter.

Incidentally, that assault is repelled by the Judges.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-25-2010, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
Proof that the Irish Quarter plans revolution!
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-25-2010, 05:11 PM
That's hardly representative of the whole Irish Quarter.