Lt. Commander
# 31
02-25-2010, 05:21 PM
But still, you have a population of dissenters! This cannot be tolerated! Her majesty shall deal with you appropriately!
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Irish Quarter will be fully under the control of the Crown of Ravenstein. I would expect any dissension to that fact to be dealt with. Harshly. With pointy objects.

However, like the Romans, I come not to impose our will but rather to civilize and assimilate to mutual benefit of both parties. The Irish pay their taxes to the state and tithes to the Church, however they shall gain the benefits of living within Ten-Forward.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-25-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Shamrock_
But still, you have a population of dissenters! This cannot be tolerated! Her majesty shall deal with you appropriately!
The Empress Ravenstein is well aware of my skills and does not doubt them. 'My' dissenters are little more than an annoyance to the might of the Judges and the Borg Tribbles. I will not allow you to use one man as an excuse to annex the Irish Quarter.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Irish Quarter will be fully under the control of the Crown of Ravenstein. I would expect any dissension to that fact to be dealt with. Harshly. With pointy objects.

However, like the Romans, I come not to impose our will but rather to civilize and assimilate to mutual benefit of both parties. The Irish pay their taxes to the state and tithes to the Church, however they shall gain the benefits of living within Ten-Forward.
As you command, Ravenstein, the dissenters shall be poked extensively with freshly sharpened pencils.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
The Empress Ravenstein is well aware of my skills and does not doubt them. 'My' dissenters are little more than an annoyance to the might of the Judges and the Borg Tribbles. I will not allow you to use one man as an excuse to annex the Irish Quarter.
Dissenter is just another word for target practice.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-25-2010, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post

Very well them, if her majesty decrees it: Come my Tribbles! Let us go back to the Russian Quarter!

But first, say good night SpaceFork, you siller dissenter! ()-- <<<SpaceFork

()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/ ()/()/ ()/
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-25-2010, 05:29 PM
man this place is trashed, i left for an hour to get a burger and a movie and look what happens when i go away
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-25-2010, 05:32 PM
We are Irish! We are used to being dealt with harshly! We the lowliest of the low whom can never be crushed! To the Judge I say, Be you green? Or be you Orange?
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-25-2010, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
We are Irish! We are used to being dealt with harshly! We the lowliest of the low whom can never be crushed! To the Judge I say, Be you green? Or be you Orange?
I be Green, but I be Green in the name of Ravenstein! Silence, fool dissenter, or do ye wish to see our homeland destroyed! I have allied us with Ravenstein for our greater good. We will prosper under her rule, while retaining our cultural identity. But if you keep this up, you won't be around to see it :p

*pokes Spacefork with sharpened pencils*
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
We are Irish! We the lowliest of the low
Dang, you're lucky my wife didn't see that, she would argue the lowliest of the low point there, she grew up in Derry and considers the Irish to be quite a bit higher up on the chain than that :p