Lt. Commander
# 41
02-25-2010, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Shamrock_
Dang, you're lucky my wife didn't see that, she would argue the lowliest of the low point there, she grew up in Derry and considers the Irish to be quite a bit higher up on the chain than that :p
Yeah, Irish rule!
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-25-2010, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
Yeah, Irish rule!
Actually, Ravenstein rules.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-25-2010, 06:24 PM
Ravenstein is part Irish, so that line is partially true.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-25-2010, 06:31 PM
The Irish rock. Mainly because they gave us Flogging Molly, decent alcohol and some of the best accents in the world.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-25-2010, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Dang, you're lucky my wife didn't see that, she would argue the lowliest of the low point there, she grew up in Derry and considers the Irish to be quite a bit higher up on the chain than that :p

((We are quite awesome, but our past is filled with being treated lower then the dirt our occupiers walk on. we are a proud folk with a past of poverty and hunger and strife and have become stronger because of it.

atleast thats what my Papa's papa says.))

Quote:
I be Green, but I be Green in the name of Ravenstein! Silence, fool dissenter, or do ye wish to see our homeland destroyed! I have allied us with Ravenstein for our greater good. We will prosper under her rule, while retaining our cultural identity. But if you keep this up, you won't be around to see it

*pokes Spacefork with sharpened pencils*
Then me and my horde of Mercenary Killbots will stand behind ye for as long as we see our people free to live Irish lives. But be warned sir, betray this land and all enemies, foreign and domestic shall see naught but blood and fire come to them on this Isle!
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-25-2010, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
((We are quite awesome, but our past is filled with being treated lower then the dirt our occupiers walk on. we are a proud folk with a past of poverty and hunger and strife and have become stronger because of it.

atleast thats what my Papa's papa says.))

Then me and my horde of Mercenary Killbots will stand behind ye for as long as we see our people free to live Irish lives. But be warned sir, betray this land and all enemies, foreign and domestic shall see naught but blood and fire come to them on this Isle!
If you decide to rebel, the Russian Tribble Forces shall end your dissent, that is, if they're not still in the German Ten Forward. The battle goes well there by the way.
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-25-2010, 07:05 PM
Quote:
If you decide to rebel, the Russian Tribble Forces shall end your dissent, that is, if they're not still in the German Ten Forward. The battle goes well there by the way.
When did we get a German Quarter?
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-25-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonomahin View Post
Wow... I might have to learn German again just to get in on that...
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-25-2010, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
Wow... I might have to learn German again just to get in on that...
http://www.online-translator.com/Default.aspx/Text

Now you may make it a joint operation! Now all we need is Finnish Quarter's support, and Ravenstein's Royal Guard.