Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Win-key & Iconia System
02-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Star Trek Online crashes always when I use the Windows Key in the game.

Maybe this is a bug under Win 7 64-bit.

And please make the mission in the Iconia [Commander (8)] System easier. The mission is very difficult all the time, but at the end nearly impossible for every Commander . You must fight against a Warbird and some Bird of Prey and other Romulans ships at the same time. My span of life in this fight is always < 1 min. And I am very battle tested and have a good ship and a very good equipment.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2010, 06:47 PM
Get a team, or try when you have more levels or abilities.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 07:57 AM
I think this is a bug.

Because normally would the Romulans ships came step by step. First the 3 Bird of Preys that the 2 other ships and at the end the warbird.

In the mission overview stands 0/3.

Therefore I am pretty sure that it is not right that all Romulan ships came at the same time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2010, 10:57 AM
I'll have a content designer look into this specific spawn to ensure it is appropriate.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2010, 11:24 AM
I have Win 7 64 and the window's key works fine for me. My guess is that it is an issue with your video drivers. Try running the game in windowed mode, at your monitor's native resolution. I can pretty well guarantee you that this will fix your win-key crash issue.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2010, 12:23 PM
i had no problem whatsoever with that mission in my cruiser. make sure you're not teamed.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper2024 View Post
And please make the mission in the Iconia [Commander (8)] System easier. The mission is very difficult all the time, but at the end nearly impossible for every Commander . You must fight against a Warbird and some Bird of Prey and other Romulans ships at the same time. My span of life in this fight is always < 1 min. And I am very battle tested and have a good ship and a very good equipment.
Had absolutely no problem with the Iconia system mission. Perhaps you should revamp your equipment loadout and/or bridge officer abilities?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-04-2010, 10:35 AM
I did this mission now also without any problems. But now is the bug gone - thanks to the developer. At my first tries all Romulan ships from the last fight came at the same moment and not in waves. That was my main problem.