Lt. Commander
# 1 Play with the Devs on May 24
05-21-2010, 03:24 PM
As we prepare to launch Season 1.2, we want to play with you on Tribble, our test shard, to hear from you directly!

We'll be playing on Tribble on Monday, May 24, from 4-6 p.m. PDT (that's GMT -7). Be sure to keep an eye out for us in PvP maps, as well. We can't wait to see you next Monday!

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
As we prepare to launch Season 1.2, we want to play with you on Tribble, our test shard, to hear from you directly!

We'll be playing on Tribble on Monday, May 24, from 4-6 p.m. PDT (that's GMT -7). Be sure to keep an eye out for us in PvP maps, as well. We can't wait to see you next Monday!

Sorry, but I'm on duty then. Have fun all!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-21-2010, 03:34 PM
I'll join you betwen 11pm (Monday, May 24) to 1am (Monday, May 25) GMT provided that there are no restrictions on ranks, as I only have a Lt. Commander G3 on Tribble and a Commander on Holodeck that I am casually leveling up when I have time.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Whats going to be in season 1.2 are we going to get replay in may?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan

Will be therewe get any specials for it??
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-21-2010, 03:39 PM
What kinds of things might we be doing in this play with the devs thing? Some pvp? Terradome? ANSWERS MAN! ANSWERS!
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-21-2010, 03:48 PM
I'll be there
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-21-2010, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flato View Post
Whats going to be in season 1.2 are we going to get replay in may?
You can check out the current patch notes for the Tribble server right now in the Tribble Forums. We've made alot of balance changes to STO for this update, and we want to get as much feedback from you all as possible before we push this to Holodeck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaids View Post
What kinds of things might we be doing in this play with the devs thing? Some pvp? Terradome? ANSWERS MAN! ANSWERS!
Right now my plan is to have a couple of PvP Teams, and as many other devs online as possible to run episodes, fleet actions, and task forces with you all. I'll get you all some more details Monday morning once I have all the details locked down.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
You can check out the current patch notes for the Tribble server right now in the Tribble Forums. We've made alot of balance changes to STO for this update, and we want to get as much feedback from you all as possible before we push this to Holodeck.

Right now my plan is to have a couple of PvP Teams, and as many other devs online as possible to run episodes, fleet actions, and task forces with you all. I'll get you all some more details Monday morning once I have all the details locked down.

Thanks,

Stormshade
I'll try to remember and be there. Don't be too upset if I happen to make your ship go squish or defy the laws of physics and last forever...

*waits to see if his cruiser has a target painted on it for Monday*
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade

Thanks,

Stormshade
Sounds great, the last event was much fun, I would encourage more to try PvP with the Devs it's a blast !
I look forward to it and will be there.
Thanks Guys!