Lt. Commander
# 1 United Front: Who we are
02-25-2010, 06:49 PM
Hello, i just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself and my fleet. We are currently looking to build our ranks with a small group of quality players.

We're newly formed, so if you're looking for a fleet in which you can make an immediate impact, and even potential officer candidacy, we may just be for you!

A little about who we are...

This fleet is founded on certain principles, it may appeal to you or it may not. Simply said, this is what we want:

-We are a Star Trek Online fleet, we do not cross barriers into other games, so that everyone in our fleet is focusing on the same goals.

-Mature, adult aged players who would like to get away from the immature nature of those who are not.

-Players looking for a fleet where teamwork and comradery are encouraged

-No Ego's. We do not tolerate the idea of "elitism" if that is what you like, we're not for you.

-Plenty of opportunities to be social. We have our own fleet Vent server, as well as a frequently updated website and forums.

-We encourage our members to join from all over the globe, we operate both on U.S. and European time zones. We are a United Front!

-Lastly, we do not spam zone chat or throw out random invites in game. We believe that you are only as good as your worst member, so we take great care in who we invite to our ranks. We do not consider it elitism, as much as we consider it a brotherhood of close allies. Our membership will not swell to great numbers, we prefer to keep it small, and exclusive.

Feel free to contact me through mail if you feel like you might wish to join, or if you have more questions. You can also visit our website and join through there as well.

http://unitedfront.guildlaunch.com/

Thanks,

RA5 Mider
U.S.S. Warlock
Lt. Commander
# 2 Bump
02-25-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm a member of this guild and i have to say it is the best guild i have ever been able to be a part of.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2010, 11:21 PM
Just bumping my thread.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2010, 08:09 PM
Just a friendly, semi-daily bump.

Looking forward to the new content!
Lt. Commander
# 5 Bump
03-03-2010, 04:00 AM
Checks us out, it would be in ur best interest!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-04-2010, 01:12 AM
Things are looking good over here. Join Now!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-04-2010, 01:47 AM
Hi sounds like you have a fair set of guild-lines to ensure fair play amongst mature respectful members.

I'm quite interested in joining though I have only recently begun playing the game I will hit lieutenant commander rank this evening.

Im in GMT time zone so I know how flexible that is for other members.

Do you have a play schedule or are you flexible ?

-edit-

Also I was and forum administrator for the a warrior nation network, so I appreciate the need to be a none elitist / egotistical gamer.

Cheers,
Furious
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2010, 12:40 AM
Hello all. Looking for a few more Rear Admirals to join us for the daily Borg Missions.

Let me know via; mail, website, in game.

Thanks. Carry on!

RA5
Mider
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-05-2010, 10:50 AM
Weekend bump. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-07-2010, 12:24 AM
Thanks for all the views, please continue thanks