Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Klingon Expansion Module - Coming March 2010!
  • Adds narrative quest content and features for the Klingon Faction experience
  • Klingon Fleet Actions - Form up with your closest friends and do battle in large engagements.
  • A New Klingon Ship - You asked for it, we made it: A Tier 2 Klingon Battle Cruiser.
  • Klingon Star Clusters - Seek out new life and civilizations ... and subjugate them! Additional PvE content for the Klingon faction


Source: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=73923

We knew the Klingons were getting star clusters, but this is the first I've heard of them getting "narrative quest content". What I want to know is who wrote that ad on gamestop's site and whether or not this is correct.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Nice find! I hope it is accurate.:p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-25-2010, 08:00 PM
i hope it's accurate too, if it is i might just roll a klingon alt.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-25-2010, 08:09 PM
[quote=The.Grand.Nagus;2219810]Klingon Expansion Module - Maybe Coming 2010!
  • Adds narrative quest content and features for the Klingon Faction experience (Update - Due to a gamebreaking bug this has been delayed)
  • Klingon Fleet Actions - Form up with your closest friends and do battle in large engagements. (Due to technical difficulties this feature has been removed for the foreseeable future)
  • A New Klingon Ship - You asked for it, we made it: A Tier 2 Klingon Battle Cruiser. (Dev Note - Due to lack of imagination we have just reskinned a Neg'var and named it the "Worf" class)
  • Klingon Star Clusters - Seek out new life and civilizations ... and subjugate them! Additional PvE content for the Klingon faction (Due to lack of server space we have removed this item from the upgrade)


Fixed it for you Nagus
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie1701
Fixed it for you Nagus
I LOLd
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Klingon Expansion Module - Coming March 2010!
  • Adds narrative quest content and features for the Klingon Faction experience
  • Klingon Fleet Actions - Form up with your closest friends and do battle in large engagements.
  • A New Klingon Ship - You asked for it, we made it: A Tier 2 Klingon Battle Cruiser.
  • Klingon Star Clusters - Seek out new life and civilizations ... and subjugate them! Additional PvE content for the Klingon faction


Source: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=73923

We knew the Klingons were getting star clusters, but this is the first I've heard of them getting "narrative quest content". What I want to know is who wrote that ad on gamestop's site.
What is narrative quest content???

Im serious what is that? Is that episodic content? It cant be because otherwise they would have called it episodic content. So.....wth is it???
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderReed
What is narrative quest content???

Im serious what is that? Is that episodic content? It cant be because otherwise they would have called it episodic content. So.....wth is it???
It certainly sounds like episodes, just worded so that someone who isnt familiar with the game can understand what its saying. Of course, considering the fact that we havent heard anything about this from the Devs, it smells pretty fishy. I just hope this isnt a blatant lie and theres some truth to it, whatever it means.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-25-2010, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderReed
What is narrative quest content???
PVE by a different name.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-25-2010, 08:44 PM
Considering they said STF would be out every two weeks, when in fact Cryptic said every 2-3 weeks, I'm suspicious.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-25-2010, 08:46 PM
[quote=wookie1701]
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Klingon Expansion Module - Maybe Coming 2010!
  • Adds narrative quest content and features for the Klingon Faction experience (Update - Due to a gamebreaking bug this has been delayed)
  • Klingon Fleet Actions - Form up with your closest friends and do battle in large engagements. (Due to technical difficulties this feature has been removed for the foreseeable future)
  • A New Klingon Ship - You asked for it, we made it: A Tier 2 Klingon Battle Cruiser. (Dev Note - Due to lack of imagination we have just reskinned a Neg'var and named it the "Worf" class)
  • Klingon Star Clusters - Seek out new life and civilizations ... and subjugate them! Additional PvE content for the Klingon faction (Due to lack of server space we have removed this item from the upgrade)


Fixed it for you Nagus
not funny stuff happens.... and when you can make a mission, and have it bug free then you can make that joke.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:16 PM.