Lt. Commander
# 1 suggestions for the game
02-25-2010, 09:10 PM
idk if this is the place to post this, but i have a few ideas. I think a good idea when they add more ship ineriors is to have one or more holodecks, either for minigames and fun or for training, or both. by training i mean both ground and space battles that you can choose the enemies and the difficulty... maybe even the locations. plus in these training sessions there are no penalties or rewards, just battle.

also i think it would be cool to add San Fransisco, mainly the Starfleet Academy. What could be done is for starfleet merits or some other form of currency you can train "cadets" in the skills you want them to have when they are your bridge officers, and then after a while ( when they "graduate") you can add them to your crew. if i put this in the wrong place please tell me so i can know for next time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2010, 09:14 PM
I would like space and ground loot to show up on my radar and on the map. Also the ability to select it and find range would make it a little easier to find in case I don't loot immediately after I kill something in a big battle.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 03:53 AM
thats not a bad idea either