Lt. Commander
# 1 some exchange issues
02-25-2010, 10:27 PM
I've been spending a good ammount of time on the exchange, and been thinking about all the issues I find with it. Some are my personal opinions of course, some issues and some other things people already posted about.

- quality colors on items list. sometimes the same item is 10k and 100k, you mouse over it and discover they both are of different quality. would be nice if the quality color appeared on the list.

- sort by price of course, and sort by stack size, but not only for the first 100 results. would be nice if you could choose a checkbox at the time of making the search, instead of sorting only the shown results.

- exact search, so you can search for "tulaberry" and not get "tulaberry wine".

- more sale slots, bought with EC or gained when advancing levels

- right click item on sale to change its price / repost

- tribble names so they can be searched (posted another thread about it). also state on tribble info if their buff is 1x, 2x or 2.5x so people know what they are buying without relying on third party sites

- searching for "tractor beam" and getting boffs that have those skills

- searching for boffs lags client because of tooltips

- if you buy something on page 1 and go to next page, the search string is lost and you get random results

- if you buy something on page 30, dont reload the whole thing to page 1, in case you want to buy more stuff on that page

- missing sections: food, tribbles (maybe also kits eng, sci and tact0

- sometimes sales dont send mail

- would be nice if I could choose 10 or 5 items to post in bulk at the same price

- mousing over the post sale button isnt showing how many slots you have left for me anymore for some reason, would be nice if there was some text after the button stating how many sale slots you have available

- save searches. this would be very useful for people that like playing the exchange and do 5-10 searches everytime they get to the exchange.

- searching for exact MK type, so you dont get MK VI, VII and VIII if you search for VI.

- and ban goldfarmers and a pony on c-store
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2010, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlak
- sort by price of course, and sort by stack size, but not only for the first 100 results. would be nice if you could choose a checkbox at the time of making the search, instead of sorting only the shown results.

- exact search, so you can search for "tulaberry" and not get "tulaberry wine".

- more sale slots, bought with EC or gained when advancing levels

- right click item on sale to change its price / repost

- tribble names so they can be searched (posted another thread about it). also state on tribble info if their buff is 1x, 2x or 2.5x so people know what they are buying without relying on third party sites

- searching for "tractor beam" and getting boffs that have those skills
THESE.

Especially the "more items" spot. And, I don't know how, but make it so people can't use it as their personal storage space in the process. I'm tired of seeing Price: 999999999 on something that's clearly worth 2000 credits.