Lt. Commander
# 1 Leader board for PVP
02-26-2010, 01:43 AM
Hey Cryptic how about a leader board for PVP in general and maybe split it into 3 boards. One for Fed, one for Klingon, one for both.

Also how about throwing us Klingons nice perk and maybe put out some wearable costume for lets say every hundred kills that we get. But make it interesting. We loose points for every time we die as well (maybe that will quiet the death penalty guys for a while). Once we hit 100 then we are on to our next milestone. Maybe another one hundred, maybe its two hundred kills the second time around.

Oh and one last thing. For those of us in fleets. It would be nice if we could hand down our old bound stuff to other members in the fleet. Perhaps make it usable to fleet member only while they are still part of the fleet. It lets us help out the new comers without passing on equipment that we would really like to use as well.
Oh, and just so nobody is doing a "warm bunk" type situation with the equipment... Put a 48 hour cool down on the equipment. So then everyone is not swapping out ground gear while they decide to PVP in space.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 01:53 AM
copper
silver
gold
diamond

Brackets, with top 10 getting rewards every week at certain day time.

With position 1-10 in every reward for one month, leads to upgrade to next tier.

Every tier unlocks a unique x thing.

Then you can activate a team vs team arena, with same brackets. 1vs1 2vs2 3vs3 4vs4 5vs5. With betting system and audiance in cloaked Ferengi shuttles.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 07:11 AM
Why does everything have to evolve an arena? I just gets old.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2010, 07:15 AM
Id have to say no, atleast until the que issues and spawncamping issues are fixed.. Cant agree to something that will promote ganking or abuse of certain skills.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2010, 07:49 AM
1v1 bracket? This must be a troll. There is no way "arena" type gameplay will be brought into this game because it only causes problems. The devs have ALOT more things to work on before they even worry about balancing PvP around small brackets like you suggest.

Also: "Hi guys I just like to thanks all the fedtards who I spawn camped or /afk cloaked so they rage quit and letting me get a win/loss ratio of 1000:1 kekekekeke I R so L337"