Lt. Commander
# 21
02-26-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
So have I as head doorman and if I had been spoken to the way some people do in hear it would have been an instant lifetime ban not only from that club ut all the ones in our group.

There is a thread somewhere on how to get a refund on lifetime subs butyou will have to search for it yourself.
aye all i want is mutual respect though to ask for that is to ask for trouble with the way the world of the web works
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-26-2010, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamui View Post
Go to the Accounts tab on the home page, click it and go to Subscriptions. Cancel. Easy as pie. Wait, is pie easy?

As far as your points go, /yawn. The devs clarified that video and the incorrect date; read the Dev comments. They have a whole forum section with links to everything the devs say here.

Before you lament about someone going to Cryptic's defense; pointing out where you're wrong isn't defending someone. Just pointing out where you're wrong. But if this is SUCH a big matter for you that you MUST <sob> quit, then so be it. Do whatever you want to do and g'luck finding something you enjoy. Probably won't be a MMO though. But whatever.
Firstly thanks for the instruction however there is no garantee i will get me money back as far as i know.

secondly the person i am on about is a dev not someone defending the thats what is unacceptable