Lt. Commander
# 1 Passing the Torch
02-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Hi everyone!

I want to introduce you all to Phoxe. He's going to be your new Online Community Representative here on the Star Trek Online Forums. I want to be clear though, I'm not going away, and I'm still going to be around working hard to make sure you are all heard. Phoxe and I will be working together very closely to ensure that you guys have a very vocal presence here in Cryptic's Offices.

I will however be spending some more time on the Champions boards. I've been absent there for some time, and I think they could really use some Stormshade time again.

Be kind to Phoxe please, and give him all the support and respect that you all do me.

It's been a pleasure, and I'll see you all soon!

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Here's to hoping you'll shape this game into being a fine MMO I'm already impressed so far!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Hey there guys! Iím Phoxe and Iíll be coming in as your new Community Representative. I canít exactly say Iím ďreplacingĒ StormShade because, not only is he not exactly leaving, but as Iím sure youíre all aware, there is no replacing StormShade.

I thought Iíd let you guys know a little bit more about me: Star Trek has always been a pretty major part of my life, and I'm incredibly excited to get the opportunity to work with you all! I remember years and years ago, waiting anxiously for the first episodes of Deep Space Nine, and Voyager to premier. To think that I am now a part of this vast and ever-evolving universe is amazing.

I have some of my own ideas on ways to make these forums an awesome, fun place for you guys, but the easiest and most simplistic is simply your input. StormShade has always been fantastic about making sure you guys have his ear, and that tradition will continue. Consider me your voice at Cryptic. While I can not make any promises as this community is already huge, I will always make every effort to reply to any message sent to me, and will pass along any feedback about the game and what youíd like to see from the development team. You are all free to PM me with any ideas or concerns you may have; I would love to hear them.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Phoxe
Lt. Commander
# 4
Hai Phoxe!
Lt. Commander
# 5
Welcome Phoxe
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hi everyone!

I want to introduce you all to Phoxe. He's going to be your new Online Community Representative here on the Star Trek Online Forums. I want to be clear though, I'm not going away, and I'm still going to be around working hard to make sure you are all heard. Phoxe and I will be working together very closely to ensure that you guys have a very vocal presence here in Cryptic's Offices.

I will however be spending some more time on the Champions boards. I've been absent there for some time, and I think they could really use some Stormshade time again.

Be kind to Phoxe please, and give him all the support and respect that you all do me.

It's been a pleasure, and I'll see you all soon!

Stormshade
DONT LEAVE! We have cake, and replicators that can make INFINITE cake.

Welcome Phoxe! Hope you know what you got yourself into! :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 01:29 PM
Goodbye Storm! We will miss you !

Hello Phoxe, i hope you'r as good as Stormy. Storm's left a lovely gap that is hard to fill...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 01:30 PM
Thnx storm and welcome Phoxe
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-03-2010, 01:30 PM
HEY! I wanted that job!

Regardless, Welcome Phoxe! We look forward to g3etting to know you!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Live long and prosper, Phoxe!