Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-09-2010, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorSTAFF
What about if they added ship's holodecks, and sold holodeck programs such as "Ferenginar" etc, so that you could get a breath of home by hanging out on your ship's holodeck (and even invite your friends over)?
Holodeck swamp doesn't squish between the toes the same way as real swamp. :p

To OP...are you in a Ferengi fleet? If so, can I join? I feel like I'm the only Ferengi in space.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-14-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArievDhien
I also like this idea as a money sink... Think of a vendor type like the tailors, as "Stellar Cartographer". You purchase either a complete canon world (100K, includes the special background scenery/canon building) or put together from the available options:

- planet type (surface: water, rocks, farmland, volcanos, desert, forest, swamp,...)
- planet climate (weather & light: cloudy, rainy, sunshine, windy, dark sky,...)
- planet interior (different building types, all with equal amount of chairs for emote use)
- planet culture (select up to 3 space base consoles; mail, bank, library)
- planet cuisine (replicator with up to 5 different bound on acquire food items as above)

Each component costs 20K - so on lower levels, before you drown in EC, you can already afford to buy a basic world surface, and customize it later by changing the weather, your quarters and add extras.
Awesome idea.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-14-2010, 02:48 PM
odd thing is that the Bolarus Sector is there in game, but Bolarus itself is nowhere to be found.

More "social hubs" outside the Sirius sector block would be great. I'd like to hang out on Bajor.