Lt. Commander
# 11
02-26-2010, 05:46 AM
To the OP -- Thanks for keeping it rational and I have to say that I can't find much to disagree with you about except that I think reviews of MMOs after less than a month are generally a snapshot in time more than they are a review.

OMG MY FANBOI PROGRAM JUST LOCKED UP FOR A MINUTE SOMEONE CALL A GOON TO STRAIGHTEN ME RIGHT OUT! :p
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-26-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkane
So, you took the time to make such a well-written review and you seem to have excellent writing skills. Yet, you are not bothered with ensuring that details are accurate?

Lazy.
I'm not in the habit of checking things when I had no immidiate reason to think I was wrong...
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-26-2010, 05:50 AM
SO will you put out another letter after the end of next month or is only one month enough time to evaluate a brand new game? While your letter is well written, I find it way to pre-emptive.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-26-2010, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDRSAVEK View Post
maybe not but if your being published it's only the decent thing to make sure you spell names correctly, a small search on imdb would have solved the prob in seconds
Thank you.....I was not looking forward to having to explain my /facepalm.
Lt. Commander
# 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
SO will you put out another letter after the end of next month or is only one month enough time to evaluate a brand new game? While your letter is well written, I find it way to pre-emptive.
Depends how Grumpy I feel I suppose, but half way through commander 9 I found myself in another content hole, and looking at what missions I have available, I think I'm going to have a slow grind through the last rank before captain.
Lt. Commander
# 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkane
So, you took the time to make such a well-written review and you seem to have excellent writing skills. Yet, you are not bothered with ensuring that details are accurate?

Lazy.

Sounds like the mass media to me........
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-26-2010, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhawk View Post
I don't remember seeing a name plaque on his desk at any point (and I've got better things to do than watch credits).
Its Sisko. When you say Cisco you are thinking of http://www.cisco.com/ me thinks.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-26-2010, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhawk View Post
I'm not in the habit of checking things when I had no immidiate reason to think I was wrong...
Just remember this -- they should be thanking you for giving them something to be condescend about. Trekkies yearn for that kind of opportunity.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-26-2010, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxanna
Its Sisko. When you say Cisco you are thinking of http://www.cisco.com/ me thinks.
Yeah and Loxanna is spelled Luaxanna.

*Shrug*
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-26-2010, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
Just remember this -- they should be thanking you for giving them something to be condescend about. Trekkies yearn for that kind of opportunity.
Lol. I suppose in a board full of Trekkies you do have to expect the vultures to decend on small holes.