Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-26-2010, 05:46 AM
To the OP -- Thanks for keeping it rational and I have to say that I can't find much to disagree with you about except that I think reviews of MMOs after less than a month are generally a snapshot in time more than they are a review.

OMG MY FANBOI PROGRAM JUST LOCKED UP FOR A MINUTE SOMEONE CALL A GOON TO STRAIGHTEN ME RIGHT OUT! :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-26-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkane
So, you took the time to make such a well-written review and you seem to have excellent writing skills. Yet, you are not bothered with ensuring that details are accurate?

Lazy.
I'm not in the habit of checking things when I had no immidiate reason to think I was wrong...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-26-2010, 05:50 AM
SO will you put out another letter after the end of next month or is only one month enough time to evaluate a brand new game? While your letter is well written, I find it way to pre-emptive.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-26-2010, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMDRSAVEK View Post
maybe not but if your being published it's only the decent thing to make sure you spell names correctly, a small search on imdb would have solved the prob in seconds
Thank you.....I was not looking forward to having to explain my /facepalm.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-26-2010, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
SO will you put out another letter after the end of next month or is only one month enough time to evaluate a brand new game? While your letter is well written, I find it way to pre-emptive.
Depends how Grumpy I feel I suppose, but half way through commander 9 I found myself in another content hole, and looking at what missions I have available, I think I'm going to have a slow grind through the last rank before captain.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-26-2010, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkane
So, you took the time to make such a well-written review and you seem to have excellent writing skills. Yet, you are not bothered with ensuring that details are accurate?

Lazy.

Sounds like the mass media to me........
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-26-2010, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhawk View Post
I don't remember seeing a name plaque on his desk at any point (and I've got better things to do than watch credits).
Its Sisko. When you say Cisco you are thinking of http://www.cisco.com/ me thinks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-26-2010, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhawk View Post
I'm not in the habit of checking things when I had no immidiate reason to think I was wrong...
Just remember this -- they should be thanking you for giving them something to be condescend about. Trekkies yearn for that kind of opportunity.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-26-2010, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxanna
Its Sisko. When you say Cisco you are thinking of http://www.cisco.com/ me thinks.
Yeah and Loxanna is spelled Luaxanna.

*Shrug*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-26-2010, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
Just remember this -- they should be thanking you for giving them something to be condescend about. Trekkies yearn for that kind of opportunity.
Lol. I suppose in a board full of Trekkies you do have to expect the vultures to decend on small holes.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:02 AM.