Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
My character is rank Cmdr 3rd grd, and I have 'Explore the Afehirr Nebula' as primary, so go to the Psi Velorum Sector Block map and lo-and-behold NO Afehirr shown at all on its sector block map that I thought would be on the right edge of the Psi Velorum Sector block map? Anyone else having this issue now??
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 07:57 AM
I bugged this since Open Beta. I doubt it's a priority with all the other bugs+lack of endgame content.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 11:01 AM
This issue was forwarded to the team that manages the map.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2010, 11:19 AM
I actually filed a bug report for this about 2 weeks ago. It used to not be on the galaxy map at all. I got a response to my ticket, and sure enough the nebula was added to the galaxy map. However, I had leveled beyond that area, so I didn't confirm that it was on the System list (which is what the bug report was specifically about).
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2010, 11:44 AM
I /bugged this in closed beta, open beta, and live. The nebula was always displayed on the Galaxy map, and you could always get there just by pointing your ship in the right direction and moving to the edge of the sector block. It was only not labeled on the Area map, or the system list so you couldn't autopilot your way over there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2010, 12:31 PM
You can still enter it though, despite what they map may show. Just fly down to the far end of Psi Velorum and poof.