Lt. Commander
# 11
02-26-2010, 10:51 AM
just to blow your minds...

my prelude...has an autobot emblem on it instead of a honda one hard to see in the pic...but trust me..its there lol
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-26-2010, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
just to blow your minds...

my prelude...has an autobot emblem on it instead of a honda one hard to see in the pic...but trust me..its there lol
Ya there's about a dozen cars like that at every car show I've ever gone to in the last 7 years.

This is why my truck looked like when I bought it about 5 years ago. I've made a few minor upgrades to the enginen but its a 4-banger so it'll never actually be powerful. This is it today. Its a good truck but I want to upgrade to an F-150 here in 3-4 years.

Other Cars I've owned

1974 Dodge Challenger (High School)
1995 Ford Thunderbird Sport
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-26-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterPark1701 View Post
This is why my truck looked like when I bought it about 5 years ago. I've made a few minor upgrades to the enginen but its a 4-banger so it'll never actually be powerful. This is it today. Its a good truck but I want to upgrade to an F-150 here in 3-4 years.
Could you explain the difference in the before and after picture to a girl?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-26-2010, 11:52 AM
The grill went from flat black to white, lost the shell, and that's the stuff that stood out the most. OH, added blue racing stripes and added a hard bed cover.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-26-2010, 11:52 AM
This is not my actual car but it's the same make and model
http://hyundaiorhonda.com/files/2009...copia-mail.jpg

For all those who want to tell me how much I hate the planet and am irresponsible I will answer this:
First, and foremost, FOAD. Second, go fit in a compact car when you're 6'7".

And to Chat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
He changed parking spot.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT26thES
The grill went from flat black to white, lost the shell, and that's the stuff that stood out the most. OH, added blue racing stripes and added a hard bed cover.
Umm... lolque?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satcong

And to Chat

He changed parking spot.
Ah. Now Chat understands.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-26-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
lost the camper top that made it look like I was riding around town telling small children there we puppies they could play with int he back of my truck and got the cover, had the stripes done by a guy in my National Guard Platoon for nearly free, added the wheels off a 2002 Ford Mustang (almost free also), rebuilt the suspension. For the engine I added a K&N cold air intake, Bosch Ignition, throttle body and exhaust. It was pretty gutless before but with the upgrades it does OK. My challenger would run a 13.8 on pump gas and street tiers and needless to say the Ranger won't ever be that fast but the Challenger also got 12 MPG. The Ranger gets around 27 MPG in the city.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterPark1701 View Post
Beep beep goes the horn.
That's about all the average girl understand when it comes to cars.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
That's about all the average girl understand when it comes to cars.
and most men in today's world too. My best friend needs me to come over tomorrow because he can't change his own oil, air filter and replace the dead bulb in the turn signal and he's too broke to pay someone to do it for him. Lucky I work for pizza and beer. But its Ok, everyone has diffrent talents and hobbies. Jay is an ex-gourmet chief for example.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-26-2010, 12:10 PM
http://www.tri-statelugnuts.org/imag...Side%20lrg.jpg

1974 Cevrolet Camaro Z28

I win this thread!