Lt. Commander
# 1 Resizing the HUD boxes?
02-26-2010, 10:42 AM
I've looked through the forums and I've tried to play around with the HUD rearrangement screen, but I've seen nothing that allows you to resize the individual HUD boxes (the green ones on the rearrangement screen, in other words). I DID see an "interface scale" slider in the Options section, but it seems to scale the entire HUD, not just allow you to resize the boxes.

The situation I'm facing is that for some reason, when I play in windowed mode, my action bar reduces the number of keybound abilities that it displays from 10 down to 8. I thought that maybe that was because of the set size of the green box in the rearrangement screen and that it won't allow it to extend all the way out to 10 boxes in its current setting. So, I figured that I might be able to resize that green box and that would fix the problem. However, it won't let me resize the bar in order to extend it out to the full 10 blocks that should be on it and like I said, I've tried to play with it in the HUD rearrangement screen and all, but I've found no way to fix this issue. The interface scale slider affects the size of ALL of the interface parts, which isn't what I want to do either.

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know a work-around or a fix for it? Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Thank you all, in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 08:26 PM
So...
Nobody knows a work-around, I guess, huh?

Is anyone else having the same problem as I am though? Where their action bar is limited to only eight slots instead of the usual 10? And if so, do they know how to fix it?

Thanks again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2010, 12:30 AM
you don't fix it. Unless you you use the 3 bar layout without having your BO'ff portaits visible there's nothing you can do unfortunately.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2010, 10:57 AM
That sucks. Thanks for the info though. It doesn't make sense to me that it drops from 10 slots to 8 for what appears to be no reason at all though...and with no way to extend the bar or anything in order to get those slots back. Oh well, hopefully, they'll fix this thing soon, I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Hud can be changed.
07-25-2010, 06:21 AM
Hit escape then go to options and under basic you will find your HUD interface scale. You can change the scale of how your HUD looks.

Cheers
Prime