Lt. Commander
# 1 Stuck on pre-emptive strike
02-16-2010, 03:53 AM
I completed the first part of pre-emptive strike storyline mission called First Strike. I beamed down on the planet, deactivated the transport inhibitor and eliminated all Romulan forces present and rescued 6 prisoners. This wasnt enough and the game still wants me to rescue one more prisoner but I am unable to find any I can rescue
One federation officer is standing on the big plaza where the Inhibitor is but I am unable to talk to her.

Current state of ground missions on STO is driving me stirr-crazy. Its not just these bugs but the general slow tempo and POOR skillpoint rewards you get for completing them. This needs to be addressed immediately or more people will get ****ed off with it.
Lt. Commander
# 2 preemtive strike
02-26-2010, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharnhorst View Post
I completed the first part of pre-emptive strike storyline mission called First Strike. I beamed down on the planet, deactivated the transport inhibitor and eliminated all Romulan forces present and rescued 6 prisoners. This wasnt enough and the game still wants me to rescue one more prisoner but I am unable to find any I can rescue
One federation officer is standing on the big plaza where the Inhibitor is but I am unable to talk to her.

Current state of ground missions on STO is driving me stirr-crazy. Its not just these bugs but the general slow tempo and POOR skillpoint rewards you get for completing them. This needs to be addressed immediately or more people will get ****ed off with it.
WOW I WAS HOPING THERE WOULD BE AN ANSWER TO THIS PROBLEM IM STUCK IN SAME SPOT DONT WANT TO LOOSE THIS XP BUT LOOKS LIKE I AM ..............THIS CRAP FRACKIN SUCKS