Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
So I know KDF can do those dailys that where released a few weeks ago. Some 43+ missions. Dunno what they are cause I haven't got their yet.

Will we be able to do this new Special Task Force content coming out as well?

I can handle the rest of this pvp/level grind if I know I will be able to do all the things Feds are at end game. Well not everything.....I'm just talking about dailys and the new content.

Thanks for any info
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 03:09 PM
Nobody knows?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Actually everyone knows...... as it's clearly marked in bold on the announcement of upcoming content page.

http://www.startrekonline.com/upcoming_content
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Like the exclamations of content last Fall? If it isnt explicit and detailed for the KDf, I dont get my hopes up. We new ships(plural)...but how many hulls? Meaning, is it the same ship, but slightly modified to be like different ships? is it just 2 ships/hulls?

Im a grown ass man...I dont like being toyed with...I dont like marketing word games...my money is already spent, be straight up.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post
Like the exclamations of content last Fall? If it isnt explicit and detailed for the KDf, I dont get my hopes up. We new ships(plural)...but how many hulls? Meaning, is it the same ship, but slightly modified to be like different ships? is it just 2 ships/hulls?

Im a grown ass man...I dont like being toyed with...I dont like marketing word games...my money is already spent, be straight up.
My money is on kdf getting the "new" hulls, the ones that were in when kdf was first released into closed beta but mysteriously disappeared even though they were working fine
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulgur
My money is on kdf getting the "new" hulls, the ones that were in when kdf was first released into closed beta but mysteriously disappeared even though they were working fine
Hmmm...didnt know we had other hulls in Closed Beta...elaborate please.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Quote:
This, if true, is very depressing...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Quote:
You are misthinking. I've played kdf since the faction was added in cb, and I don't remember any hulls that aren't here now. what are you referring to?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-26-2010, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post
Hmmm...didnt know we had other hulls in Closed Beta...elaborate please.
The customization options were in closed beta for klingon vessels. From what I've seen so far in leveling my klingon and with the BoP and the raptor all the tiers were available as customization options.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumForce
The customization options were in closed beta for klingon vessels. From what I've seen so far in leveling my klingon and with the BoP and the raptor all the tiers were available as customization options.
ah...thats poo!