Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Daily PVP Quest Bugged Again?
02-26-2010, 01:04 PM
Since the most recent content fixes I have been unable to get a new PVP daily from any mission givers nor the KDF for Marks of Honor. I am a BG5 and have done them before. It has been roughly 38 hours since my last completion. Is this a known issue and when can we expect it to be addressed?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 01:36 PM
Forwarding this to a content designer for investigation
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Thank you and please update us with any findings when you can.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2010, 02:56 PM
I have been having this same problem on the fed side and posted about it a few times as well. It seems to come back at random times, after the first time i finished the daily pvp mission it took 5 days before I was able to get it again. The next time it came back in 2 days and I am currently waiting for it to repop now again its been about 35 hours.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Hey Kusig,

Looking at your character data I think what's happening is the daily mission for the day is Raze Enemy Headquarters (Daily). That's a scenario based mission and you haven't done scenario intro mission yet. If you can talk to Lt Commander Kultan he should tell you about scenarios. Once you do that you should be good to go.

We're looking at relaxing that requirement to make it a little easier to get into, but the above work around should work in the mean time.

As a note you look like you have the other two daily missions already, so if those stay undone you won't be able to pick them up again when they are the new daily. (It cycles between these three)

-Continuum
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Just so I know what are the other 2 dailies called that I apparently have already? I just want to make sure that they don't cause issues in the future. I will update this thread once I finish the Scenario Intro.

EDIT: Finished the Scenario Intro and was able to get the new daily. The Intro is very *cryptic* in that I didn't realize that it was Capture and Hold that I was supposed to do so I had dropped it a while ago.

Since those are done does that mean that I will be able to acquire the other dailies as they become the new daily assuming I finish this one today? Or is there something else that I need to do before I am back to normal.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Nope you should be good to go. (I agree that requirement is a little weird, we'll find a way to relax it in a future build).

Just to clarify the way it works, there are three PvP daily missions:

Raze Enemy Headquarters (Daily)
Dominate the Heroes of the Enemy
Claiming Enemy Reserves (Daily)

Each day the contact will offer one of these missions at random. You can only take each individual mission if it has been a day since the last time you took it. If you already have the random mission for that day the contact won't have anything new to offer you.

-Continuum
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-26-2010, 06:48 PM
i am a Rear admiral 5 and i can't get the daily PVP missiongs for the war zones OR hostile engagements, it's been 2 days since i did the hostile engagements PVP daily and i did the war zone early yesterday, well over 24 hours ago, but NOBODY in my comms will give me the mission and i only have 4 missions that i have taken.

ANY GM or dev have an answer for this.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Well I fixed my daily PvP problem by going and doing the Borg hunt once and a Salvage Operation queued map once.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-26-2010, 08:11 PM
How exactly is the PvE daily quest acquired on the klingon side?