Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-26-2010, 08:48 PM
I'm fairly certain we don't have a PVE daily however if we do I would also value that information.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Well the daily PvE for Feds is an exploration mission in the B'Tran cluster off the Borg sector, so I double Klingons have one yet.

Unless ya wanna count the iPvP Borg Hunt as a PvE, even though it's technically a PvP with PvE objectives and still doesn't give any rewards at the end of the round, nor a scoreboard.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-27-2010, 04:30 AM
the Borg PVP daily is broken I can't seem to get it today..
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-27-2010, 05:36 AM
well i can get the borg daily but again today, i cannot get the federation dailies for war zones or hostile engagements, last time i did the hostile engagements daily was wednesday, last time i did the war zones daily was thursday, i have not been able to get either since then.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-27-2010, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunapiano View Post
well i can get the borg daily but again today, i cannot get the federation dailies for war zones or hostile engagements, last time i did the hostile engagements daily was wednesday, last time i did the war zones daily was thursday, i have not been able to get either since then.
these dailies are so buggy..
for the past week i've been doing 2 PVP dailies a day, today I can only get 1 =(
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-27-2010, 02:26 PM
I also can not get the borg daily since the patch.
Lt. Commander
# 17 Same Nonsense
02-27-2010, 04:52 PM
It's outrageous enough that this purple gear is cost prohibitive, but to cut our "income" in half by not allowing Federation players acces to merits of Honor is insanity. Who the h*ll is writing these rules?
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-27-2010, 05:01 PM
I agree, the Daily PvP for Tier 5 is annoying, because the population on the Federation PvP Population is at least 10x that of the Klingon players and the queues are filled in the hundreds. And you literally have to wait hours.

Far from being fair of the Casual player community that doesn't have the luxary to wait that length of time.
Lt. Commander
# 19 bugs continue
03-02-2010, 10:29 AM
On Sunday, after waiting 3 days, I was allowed back into the daily Borg mission. I thought perhaps they fixed the bug. Yesterday however, no go. Not allowed back in; again, it's supposed to be daily. Today, Tuesday I can get back in... wonder if anyone who developed this game knows daily means every day?
Lt. Commander
So Makza still won't let me in for my daily mission. Last time was Tuesday. Also, why do I have to look everything up myself? Back in the old days something changed or was new you'd be notified- now they expect you to look it up yourself. Really starting to think it was a huge mistake to get involved in this mmorpg. Been on hold now trying to contact Cryptic for over an hour. Wish I hadn't spent 300$ on a lifetime subscription. Feel like a jackass & an contemplating legal action.