Lt. Commander
# 1 Dailies not "daily" at all
02-26-2010, 01:57 PM
After handing any daily mission in, I find that I have to wait far more than just a day to receive the daily again. I just figured out why:

The daily mission's "cooldown" timer only counts down while you are online. In other words, you have to stay online for 24 hours before you can receive the daily again.

WHY should we have to do this? This is, without a doubt, THE most annoying thing in the game for me at the moment. It's probably the only thing that I find annoying, really, but still. Fix dailies, devs, or don't call them dailies.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 01:59 PM
Wait......are you serious!? You have to be ONLINE for it to count down??? Hahahahaha! Greeeat.

BTW, they changed it to 20 hours not 24. But its not like that helps much I'd imagine.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderReed
Wait......are you serious!? You have to be ONLINE for it to count down??? Hahahahaha! Greeeat.

BTW, they changed it to 20 hours not 24. But its not like that helps much I'd imagine.
I wouldn't mind this if there was no logout feature. Then I'd just sleep at Quark's!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2010, 02:01 PM
umm not true. I do my daily every morning at 8am, and I am not online for 24 hours.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2010, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyPwns View Post
After handing any daily mission in, I find that I have to wait far more than just a day to receive the daily again. I just figured out why:

The daily mission's "cooldown" timer only counts down while you are online. In other words, you have to stay online for 24 hours before you can receive the daily again.

WHY should we have to do this? This is, without a doubt, THE most annoying thing in the game for me at the moment. It's probably the only thing that I find annoying, really, but still. Fix dailies, devs, or don't call them dailies.
Are you sure about this? I did the daily last week (took 30 minutes) and have only logged on for 2 hours since then. When I logged on today the daily was there for me.

-Jester of Borg
Lt. Commander
# 6
I do my daily every day at 6pm. I'm online for maybe an hour, 2 at best.
Lt. Commander
# 7
Well, it must be bugging for some people, and not bugging for the others then. Me and a few other people all have to be online for the total 24 hours before we can pick up our dailies again.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyPwns View Post
Well, it must be bugging for some people, and not bugging for the others then. Me and a few other people all have to be online for the total 24 hours before we can pick up our dailies again.
Thats crazy. It's not really daily then. Bogus for you. I did have bug where whats his name gave me the explore mission and the map mission and one of them gave me 75 level 5 explore points instead of the 5 explore merits I was looking for, but I think this was from doing an explore mission from him like 4 hours after I completed the dailys.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-26-2010, 02:22 PM
It sure doesn't behave that way for me.

I do my daily explore mish about the same time every day and I do log off.

I'd submit a bug report to see if they can't fix it for you.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-26-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsmeat
It sure doesn't behave that way for me.

I do my daily explore mish about the same time every day and I do log off.

I'd submit a bug report to see if they can't fix it for you.
They dont come up daily for me either no idea why. last one i was offered was 2 days ago