Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
It would have to fit the attitude of ten forward of course. I don't see quota's or requirements other than wit and loony toonyness.
Some simple rules to consider:

Taking the fleet too seriously...thats a paddlin'...Inviting just anyone...thats a paddlin... Thats all I got so far as rules are concerned.

Thought it would be cool to have a way to hook up with some of you hilarious people in game. We could fly through zones in formation saying random goofy things in the chat window, the little speech bubbles appearing above our ships. We'd strike confusion into the hearts of our enemies! Throw cake in the faces of our friends, and poke fun at those who think we make a mockery of the oh so serious nature of the game.

If this idea sucks just say it. I can take IT! . o O ( I hope.)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 02:00 PM
I will totally join as soon as cryptic starts selling extra slots. Right now, all my slots are taken (fleetwise)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 02:01 PM
Unfortunately (well not really ecause i really like them) 32nd fleet membership excludes you from membership in other fleets. but totally add James Everett Durant@ValinAntilles to your f(r)iends list.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2010, 02:02 PM
I think a better idea would be to go with that old Ten Forward chat channel thing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-26-2010, 02:03 PM
I wasn't even thinking of it being"Official" We'd just say its a fleet and if we gather then...sure enough we're a fleet. No need to apply alter or change your current fleet status. We don't need a special website since we've got Ten Forward right here. Lets follow the K.I.S.S. Principle.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Knights in Stupid Scenarios?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-26-2010, 02:05 PM
What is with all the paddlin'??? ppl get spanked to join or spanked because they joined?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-26-2010, 02:06 PM
Ten Forward isn't what it used to be. It's changed man *smokes his cigarette*. The system got to it and now, oh man they destroyed it. They are watching me. If you see them tell them I'm on Sherman's Planet, that should throw them off!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-26-2010, 02:06 PM
I don't think Xeex has posted anything yet... which means that it's very unlikely that anybody suggested spanking yet...
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-26-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
What is with all the paddlin'??? ppl get spanked to join or spanked because they joined?
The paddlins just a simpsons reference....but come to think of it people should be spanked to join or because they joined. It makes no sense which is perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 128hoodmario View Post
Ten Forward isn't what it used to be. It's changed man *smokes his cigarette*. The system got to it and now, oh man they destroyed it. They are watching me. If you see them tell them I'm on Sherman's Planet, that should throw them off!
Do I hear the ramblings of our future fleet commander? No Ravenstien should have that post.

Oh yes...the KISS principle.. Keep it simple stupid.