Lt. Commander
# 1 Pet hate
02-26-2010, 10:18 PM
1. When you first arrive at any friendly station , your gunz are out ready to use. any chance they could be holsted first then able draw if need be? just seem wrong that you beam into Starbase 1 Aimed for bear

2. while doing exploring you find a Unkown system to explore and what do we find a Fed base there???

3. Cant sit in your captians chair on your Own ship , I dont remember seeing the bridge crew either ....Slackers

4. the huge patchs - cant NOT expect these , new game , lots of ppl abusing it , finding all those little things missed in beta , got to live with it to a point , Bandwidth is getting chewed up for the month tho

if its unkown why is the FED base there .....

these are just pet hates Iam sure one day someone will get to them

either way the games has lots of good aspects and probly got alot of room to grow. Keep grind Crytpic you get there
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectreofoz View Post
1. When you first arrive at any friendly station , your gunz are out ready to use. any chance they could be holsted first then able draw if need be? just seem wrong that you beam into Starbase 1 Aimed for bear

2. while doing exploring you find a Unkown system to explore and what do we find a Fed base there???

3. Cant sit in your captians chair on your Own ship , I dont remember seeing the bridge crew either ....Slackers

4. the huge patchs - cant NOT expect these , new game , lots of ppl abusing it , finding all those little things missed in beta , got to live with it to a point , Bandwidth is getting chewed up for the month tho

if its unkown why is the FED base there .....

these are just pet hates Iam sure one day someone will get to them

either way the games has lots of good aspects and probly got alot of room to grow. Keep grind Crytpic you get there
1: You can holster your guns by simply pressing H. Though admittedly it would be nice if it was automatically done when you arrive.

2: Maybe it was just unknown to you and your ships computer? While a ships computer is suppose to be vast it is not limitless. I'm sure that there are things it doesn't know. Like maybe for example a secret military station that requires clearance of the highest order to even know that it exists? (which you don't have)

3: You can sit in the Captains Chair if you stand on it in the right place and use an emote...sorry not sure what the emote is....

4: Does suck to have lots of patches...but I wouldn't call them huge. Think about it this way...they could just implement all the patches at the end of a 1-2 month period all at once...could you imagine the amount of bandwidth you'd lose in just one gulp? Would prolly make it to where you couldn't play until your ISP allowed you more bandwidth...Personally I prefer these smaller patches that are implemented ASAP.

The rest of your post I agree...Cryptic imo has been doing a great job getting things fixed up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-26-2010, 11:56 PM
I thought he was going to complain about Tribbles and the Klingon pig-dogs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2010, 01:11 AM
I'd also like auto-holstering in save locations, and something like a weapon arc for emotes, so I know when I'm in the right spot to sit on a chair. Would make things a lot easier.

The unknown systems are bothering me, too. Starfleet's computers must run on Vista if they don't know THAT many systems. Make it a whatever-base of a random species, but not a Fed outpost. Can't be such a big deal.