Lt. Commander
Dont read this if you havent done the episode "suspect" out of DS 9 yet.

At the end of the mission, you have to make a decision between Adm Drake or Cpt Carna.

I went with Carna, but in the end, Drake turned out to be who he claims to be, albeit not necessarily a good person. It felt like I made the wrong move.

Now I wonder: What happens if you go with Drake? Are you also given a bad feeling about having made a wrong decision? Is there a right / wrong decision at all?

I have to say that the holodeck, simple as it is, looks awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-26-2010, 11:58 PM
Drake is with the secret organizasion called Section 31, which works outsied the "law" if you can say it that way.
I did this mission both on OB and in live and have tried both sides.
Thing with this mission is that its not the last you have seen of drake.
I havent seen him again after that mission, but what he says before he leaves makes it clear that you havent seen the last of him.
I suspect he will come back again at some point in future content.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2010, 09:23 AM
I chose Drake. He tells you that he could tell Section 31 could use someone like you and they will contact you in the future
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 09:26 AM
I'd rather there be two additional options to this mission:

1) Kill them both. Let whatever gods they believe in sort it out.

2) Subdue them both. Let Starfleet Command sort it out.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Detain in the brig for further questioning, would have been my solution also.

But I shared the Captain's POV, so I sided with him. I mean what if Drake had come on my ship and accused me?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2010, 12:39 PM
I shot Drake because right or wrong I was going to grab my chance to shoot the git.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 12:49 PM
I did Drake because he didn't do a single thing on the mission.... slackers.. must die.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2010, 01:09 PM
I sided with the Captain. But by the sounds of it there isn't much in the way of consequences ... unless ... the next mission will be based off of the choice you made there. Only time will tell.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2010, 01:10 PM
I sided with drake, because carna said that drake was a member of section 31. How the hell did he know that?
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
I sided with drake, because carna said that drake was a member of section 31. How the hell did he know that?
Not to mention that if an Undine had successfully impersonated a Section 31 agent, why was he wasting time messing with a single ship when he could be destabilizing Alpha Quadrant further by airing all of the Federation's dirty laundry, killing their best covert agents, and/or using all their information? Of the choices presented, siding with Drake was the logical one.