Lt. Commander
I just finished the Ultimate Klingon episode and i enjoyed it alot.
The Klingon eugenics and Singh storyline made a good Star Trek story based on canon .
This episode also had a snowy H'atoria system which was the first time i've discovered a winter climate. Very good to see.
Also the Klingon laboratory was a building design i hadn't seen before either.
It was a nice touch with the genetically enhanced Gorn soldiers being tougher to kill.
To summarise:
Good story.
Discovered new locations (snowy planet and new building designs).
Nice suprise with the tougher Gorn.

I wish this standard of Episode could be implemented for each mission in Exploration cluster systems,it would be excellent.

I look foward to the future when the code improves to let varied ways of interacting with npc storylines occur.
For example, earlier in the mission i had to disable a Klingon characters ship to scan his memory core. This i achieved.
He decided to attempt Ramming Speed. although his ship was hopelessly damaged,lumbering and not a threat.
I had no choice but to destroy the ship if i wanted to finish the mission.
I felt kinda bad
I'm sure Starfleet Intelligence might have liked a word with him.
Either that or allow me to leave the system without blowing his ship to a zillion pieces...
It didn't feel Starfleet...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Can't wait got that mission today then was called into work. I will be here for 2 days now (Fireman)and will have to wait until monday morning to start it! was just trying to figure out how to get there when the phone rang!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-21-2010, 08:20 PM
One big caveat, it was bugged big time for me. Took me a few hours to complete (inc logging off) due to not being able to "Arrest Singh". After 4 or 5 tries and a complete inspection of everything I returned to Sol and
sold off my full Inventory.

During these sessions the brutally enhanced Gorn wiped the floor with me and my poor faithful team. Next
day I made sure my team and I had every weapon, gear and skill I could find and managed to kill the Gorn
with no casualties !

Suddenly the twice damned Singh is suddenly sighted in the back room behind the force field ! I am not
really sure what was different but it ended well. Cryptic can do a good mission but some bugged ones
can drive you up the wall
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2010, 02:45 AM
I agree, very nice episode.

I ran into a strange bug as well though. The part of the episode where you beam down to H'athoria in order to find the laboratory in a wonderful snowy landscape: I wasn't able to finish this in one go, so I had to log off halfway through the map.
The next time I logged in, that part of the episode was ticked off as finished and the next part was already available.
Although it spared me the effort of pew-pewing through crowds of Klingon guards, I would have liked to have finished it myself...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-22-2010, 04:07 AM
If you die during final combat he escapes. You have to wait and then redo without dying to win.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
If you die during final combat he escapes. You have to wait and then redo without dying to win.
I got killed....can't find Singh....what do I have to do to reset the mission?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-22-2010, 04:34 PM
I beamed out when and did other things came back a few hours later and it asks if you want to carry on with mission. If you go back and don't have to fight the ground battle from the start beam out and leave it for 24 hrs.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Ultimte klingon
02-26-2010, 09:58 PM
Thanks you all for answering all these questions xuz ive been trying to find Singh for a while now and thought I was going insane. I guess Ill try in the A.M. now that I know that he isnt going to be there till I try it again later.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-27-2010, 01:08 AM
Unable to log into the Korvat system to complete "A Good Day to Hide", I have the same problem with Task Force Hippocrates