Lt. Commander
# 11
03-03-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISS Voyager
Cryptic responded by asking for some information about my computer system (the ol' DxDiag run).
It would be helpful if we all submitted tickets about this exact issue, and include your DxDiag dump information.
Or they could just revert the changes and stop implementing silly things?
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISS Voyager
Cryptic responded by asking for some information about my computer system (the ol' DxDiag run).
It would be helpful if we all submitted tickets about this exact issue, and include your DxDiag dump information.
Hmm, I just got a canned response to my ticket... I guess I'll make another one.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviematic View Post
Hmm, I just got a canned response to my ticket... I guess I'll make another one.
Im acting shocked :p
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-03-2010, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob593 View Post
Im acting shocked :p
I actually did have a couple personalized ones before... but never again since then haha.

Anyway, new ticket with dxdiag mess copy and pasted. Fun times!
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Quote:
I actually did have a couple personalized ones before... but never again since then haha.

Anyway, new ticket with dxdiag mess copy and pasted. Fun times!
Im sure they will appreciate all your hard work :p I do, if it's any consolation
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Im sure they will appreciate all your hard work :p I do, if it's any consolation
Haha, no worries. I want this fixed too! Ground missions can be down right painful now. I generally end up staying out of aim mode until I want to do an exploit attack. That and hope one of my officers don't end up filling most of the view (while being shot).
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Haha, no worries. I want this fixed too! Ground missions can be down right painful now. I generally end up staying out of aim mode until I want to do an exploit attack. That and hope one of my officers don't end up filling most of the view (while being shot).
Its the Klingon Munition officers I hate, with there scatter shots of dooom!

Edit: I find zooming the camera way out also helps a little, also you can change the way the camera zooms while aiming in the ground control options, right at the bottom of the list, should help with the BO's getting in the way of the camera.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Edit: I find zooming the camera way out also helps a little, also you can change the way the camera zooms while aiming in the ground control options, right at the bottom of the list, should help with the BO's getting in the way of the camera.
Oh. My. God. Thank you so much, that made a world of difference. I think I even prefer not zooming in like that.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-03-2010, 11:28 AM
This is a big issue I have been having to, and it is getting annoying. I hope Cryptic can release a patch to address and fix this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Oh. My. God. Thank you so much, that made a world of difference. I think I even prefer not zooming in like that.
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager24 View Post
This is a big issue I have been having to, and it is getting annoying. I hope Cryptic can release a patch to address and fix this issue.
take a number... and a seat, could be a long wait